I Will

Garroth's POV
Laurence pushed Aphmau too hard on the swing and she went flying off. I did not hesitate to catch her. She landed in my arms and hugged me. I hugged her back. We stared into each other's eyes. It felt like we were the only 2 people on Earth. I didn't want to let her go. This is my moment with her and I didn't want it to end. Until..
Laurence's POV
So I was just pushing Aphmau on the swing. She wanted to get down but I know if she did, she would head to Garroth, so I kept pushing the swing. Then, she went flying thought the air. I was so shocked I couldn't move. All I could do was stare. And then, I heard loud footsteps and then I saw Aphmau in Garroth's arms, hugging each other tight. I love her and he knows that! Why is he doing this! So I ran over there and said, "You can put here down now, 'HERO!' This isn't a fairytale." I think that got him.
Aphmau's POV
Laurence was seeing this as a fairytale too! I thought it was just me. I was so distracted by Garroth's eyes. A beautiful icy blue, like the arctic.
He puts me down on the ground gently and walks over to Laurence..
Garroth's POV
I need to talk to this guy! I'm not letting him take Aphmau away from me, not after this. She can tell who the bad guy is for not stopping the swing.
I whisper to Laurence "You scared her. You know this. I know you love her, so do I. But if we are gonna be like this, we will leave her out of this. I don't want something like that happening again." I walk away and Aphmau follows
Aphmau's POV
I follow Garroth as he walks away from Laurence. He takes me out of the park to a weeping willow tree near the school. He sits down. I do the same. We are sitting in the silence looking at the branches blow in the wind, like their dancing for the sunset. Then Garroth speaks the words, "Do you.. Wanna hang out with me?" All slow and sweet, making me smile. " I will Garroth! Of course! When and where?"
Garroth's POV
She said yes.. SHE SAID YES!! IM SO HAPPY!! She asked where and when was the thing I was hoping to turn into a date. Oh, I didn't think about that. I'm still shocked she said yes. Hmmm where should it be... "How about tomorrow at my place at 6:00pm?" "Perfect! See you then!" She gets up and starts to leave for home. She turns around, blows me a kiss, then disappears into the star-filled sky.