Chapter 28

Harry's P.O.V

One morning, a few months later, I woke up wrapped in Draco's embrace. Since Christmas, his relationship with his family had grown stronger causing him to be loads happier.

"Morning sweetheart," He grinned. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept well, shouldn't you be at work?"

"No, I took a later shift." He nuzzled closer to me. "But you, you need to get ready because I'm going to make you breakfast." He smiled.

"Oh but you're so warm." I groaned.

"Come on baby," He said. "You have work in an hour and need to get ready." He pestered. I groaned but nodded. I got out of bed and walked to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom, started the shower and stripped. I hopped in and let the hot water wash over me. I washed my hair under the steaming hot water. 

Once I got out, I brushed me teeth and got dressed in my uniform. I walked down stairs and the smell of sausage tickled my nose. I walked over to Draco and wrapped my arms around him.

"Smells good dragon." I smiled.

"So do you raven," He laughed. He turned around and kissed my lips.

"Thank you." I blushed. I sat at the counter as he put some eggs and sausage on my plate. I started eating and smiled at him.

"We'll have our babies really soon," He smiled. "And all we need to do is get diapers and wipes, that's really all we need."

"And we need a lot of those, I'll get them tonight," I told him. "Hermione is due next week."

"Little Lily and Little Rose," Draco laughed. "The two flowers can be in a pot."

"You're allowing a Malfoy to be friends with a Weasley?" I asked mocked shocked.

"No," He shook his head. "I'm letting a Malfoy-Potter become friends with a Weasley." He smiled. He walked over to me and sat on my lap. "Just another month and a half."

"We're going to be daddies, papa." I smiled.

"Isn't it a great feeling ?" He asked and I nodded, smiling widely.

"It's amazing."

***

I was sitting at my desk buried under a pile of work when my phone started ringing. I ignored it and continued doing my work without looking at who called. It rang a few more times but I continued to ignore it. Through the thin walls I heard another phone ringing and Ron's voice. He just rushed into my office all pale.

"Ron, are you okay?" I questioned.

"You need to go to the hospital. Draco says you're not picking up and it's important." He gulped. I went into full panic mode.

"Why? Is he okay?" I jumped up.

"It's not him, it's Megan." He informed me and my eyes widened.

"What's wrong with her?!" I yelled.

"Go! Just go and find out." He said. I nodded and shakily apparated to the hospital. Draco was waiting for me and he was pale.

"Draco!" He ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "W-what's h-happening?"

"Megan went into labor this morning."

"But she.. but she had another... she had another few months.." I stuttered. He was sobbing into my shoulder and we were comforting each other.