Ch 12: Jumping the guy at Dairy Queen.

A/N: Lolas outfit above. yes. yes adorable I know.

Lolitas are so cute.

Although I'm sort of biased on that topic XD

~~

Lola POV:

I burst into the guest room, pouncing onto the bed, "LAAAVVVVAAAA CAAAAKKKEEEE GET UP!!"

The floor hurts.

Glaring down at me Axel sat up, "Never jump on me."

"...did you just shove me onto the floor?"

"Yes. because idiots belong on the floor..why the fuck do look weirder that usual?"

Awe hes grouchy in the mourning! "Because we are going SHOPPING!" I scrambled up and threw his closet open, "Why is everything you own black?" 

Hands picked me up by the waist and placed me away from the closet, "don't touch my shit."

I stared at him, "Even your boxers are black...hey is it because black is supposedly sliming? do you have a fat ass and were just trying to make it sexier for the other guys in prison."

He glared at me, "no. Fucking hell lola its too early for this, shut the fuck up."

"Well at least you don't have a bad butt I mean guy butts can be so bleh."

"Stop staring at my ass Lola and go away."

I pouted, batting my lashes at him,"...Do you hate me?"

"Yes."

"Hate is the closest emotion to love you know."

He sighed, leaning his forehead on the door, "why do I have to be stuck with you?"

"Because I'm like bubblegum colorful and sweet but sticky after you take a bite."

He snorted, "I never took a bite of you."

I scoffed, "you so did mr 'I want to violate you with candy' your like the perverts in vans only your honest about what you really want to do with the candy."

Axel stared at me for a long moment, "you...do you even realize that you should run from people who threaten to violate you?"

"I just figured after all that time in prison you like men now."

He looked angry again "You little-"

"Hey does that mean you want my cherry pie?"

He choked on his own words, "your cherry pie?"

I pointed to my lady bits.

"I know what you meant! why the fuck would you call it that?"

I frowned, "every woman has at least one cherry you weirdo and well pie...you get it because it-"

"I get it. Shut up and leave."

"Why is your lollipop sweet on me?"

I swear he laughed a little, "Where the fuck do you even come up with this shit?"

"My magical brain and its all based on fact so keep that thing away from me unless you have a van and some real Candy."

Now he really did laugh, "Oh trust me babe I wouldn't need a van to get you to lick me like a lollipop."

Did he just call me babe? 

Cuuuttteee!

He shot me a weird look, "what the hell are you grinning about?"

"LAVA CAKE YOU ARE SO CUTE!!"

I jumped on him again.

"WHAT THE HELL LOLA?!"

"YOU LOVE ME YOU REALLY LOVE ME!"

He pried me off of him, "No I don't now get out of here."

"But you think I'm cute!"

"I think your crazy."

I frowned, "sweet?"

"Evil."

"...pretty?"

"strange."

Oh. I thought he was just playing around..I looked to the floor, "you don't like me at all?"

He was quiet.

I peered up at him through my lashes, he wasn't even looking at me. I forced a smile on my face and a giggle past my teeth, "Well thats okay I'm bad at making friends anyways so I'm used to it...I'm going to go shopping I'll be back later okay?"

I took a step back before turning and waving behind me.

"Bye Ax-"

A warm hand wrapped around my wrist, "Give me five minutes and then we can leave."

I looked up at him wide eyed, "you don't have to go with me."

He shrugged, "I know."

"...Grandpa wouldn't be mad if you didn't go with me and its not like I'll kick you out."

"I know."

"you don't even like me."

"I know."

"Then you want to come with why?"

he smirked, "someone has to keep you from jumping the guy at dairy queen for feeding you ice cream."

This time I didn't have to force my laugh.