Prologue

Alex is a crossdresser. He was born a boy and doesn't want to phisically change that, he just enjoys things that most would consider "girly". He would rather be painting his nails than playing football. To be honest he would rather watch those cute football players. Yes Alex is a gay crossdesser deal with it. He does have a little crush on the captian though but he doesn't know if Anthony, or Tony as he would rather be called, likes him or not.

Alex is 5'2", has light brown hair that is extremly fluffy and short, he has bright ocean blue eyes, and he has a little dust of a tan on his skin. He has a somewhat curvey body that if you look at him from behind you atomatically think he was a girl. Even some people that look at him and see his face still think he's a girl.

Alex has friends and he loves them dearly. Their names are Jessica and Abbie. They are absolutly so much fun to hang out with but at times they can be a bit much.

At home Alex's dad is extremely supportive of him and isn't ashamed of him one bit. He believes that as long as Alex isn't doing drugs or being in gangs that he should do whatever makes him happy. His mother on the other hand would always get so upset when she would catch him trying or wearing her makeup. It just made her so angry that her only child that is a boy didn't act like one. She didn't mind so much that he was gay it was just the fact that he would act "girly" that would tick her off. It had gotten so bad that Alex ran to his father crying at the age of twelve telling his father that his mother didn't love him, that he was messed up and a mistake. This is about the same time that Mike, Alex's father, had gotten a divorce from Alice, Mike's now ex-wife.

Ever since the divorce happened Alex and his father have never been happier. Mike actually enjoys taking his son to the mall to buy closthes, makeup, shoes, the whole shabang, even if Alex finds it embaressing and dificult to check out guys when his father is there. Alex is so greatful that atleast one of his parents will let him do all the things that make him happy even if they are "girly".

Tony. Don't even get Alex started. He seriously thinks that Tony is the most gorgous and breath taking man he has ever seen. He just feels drawn to him for some reason, but he doesn't have the guts to talk to him.

He blames his mother. Because of her Alex feels like a freak but for the most part he couldn't give a crap about what other people think. It's just that Alex does give a crap about what Tony thinks.

FOLLOW VOTE COMMMENT. a/n do you think i should continue?