A date... maybe??? (Chapter 15)

• Dedicated to All of the people who've voted on this story

Sooooo.... I dont feel very well but I felt like writing! It's a good distraction for when you're sick :D Hope you like!

Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stormed out of the car, annoyed with Ryan. Him and Jacob were just so infuriating, and I don't even know why. This whole stupid crush on Ryan was irritating.

All I get from Ryan is annoyance. He pesters me constantly and thinks he can win me over just because he's the second hottest guy in school. Good luck to him. I will never, ever, ever fall for him. I may be trying to play him, but that doesn't mean I'll ever really be into him. Even if I have a stupid crush on him. 

I don't understand why I have a crush on him. He's hot, yeah but that shouldn't be the reason I like him. Shouldn't you like a person for their personality? Isn't that what happens in all of the movies? Or is this like a small crush I'll get over easily? I hope so. I don't even know what to think right now. Am I being too selfish for liking Ryan for his looks? I've never been in a relationship before, much less have a crush and now it seems like cupid is trying to make me fall left and right. I don't understand the tingles that run up my spine when he touches me. Or the way I feel when our eyes connect. 

I force myself to shake off my irritation, put Liam on my hip, and approach the school building. Everyone is still staring at me, but I pretend I don't notice. I walk forward with my head held high, and I'm about to step inside when I spot a familiar mass of fake blond hair and a skanky skirt: Jessica. Her face was attached to me brother's, and they were both swapping spit. Disgusting. I freaking knew it. 

"Mommy, why is Daddy eating that girl?"

My eyes widened, horrified that Liam was watching. I forgot about him for a second. I turned around immediately, shielding Liam's view. 

"Erm, Liam that's not Daddy," I said hurriedly. 

I rushed into the building, eager to banish the disgusting image from Liam's mind. Once we got to be standing right outside the main office, I set Liam down on the floor. Ryan, trailing behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist. He tucked his head in my neck, and he placed his lips on the soft flesh there.

I froze. I felt his breath against my skin.

"Don't fight it. I promise I would never hurt you," he whispered.

My eyes widened.

His voice was a quiet murmur. ''You can give in."

My heart was beating WAY faster than it should have. His lips kissed on my neck and that's when I snapped out of it. Blinking, I walked faster and faster, trying to get away from him.

I could hear him yelling at me, "Shit, wait! I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that! Please stay. I promise I won't do that again!"

That's NEVER going to happen!

"Mommy, why does everyone keep saying bad words today?"

"I don't know Liam, I don't know." This second day of school wasn't going any better than the first.

"And why does," Liam continued speaking as I sat down at the table in the library where Jacob was supposed to teach Liam, "everybody keep eating each other today?"

I scrunched my eyebrows together, confused. "What do you mean?"

"First daddy ate that girl, then Uncle Ryan was eating you, and-"

"RYAN WAS NOT EATING ME!'' I screamed.

Liam whimpered, and I saw tears in his eyes threatening to spill over.