Chapter 22

Chapter 22 – Bit by bit

AUDREY'S POV

I was debating in my own mind, what if I just scan the notes and send it to Taylor via email or should I just deliver it to her personally. I walk out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my body. Maybe I should just deliver it to Taylor, I picked up my phone to check if I received a reply from her.None, I sigh and started to compose a message for Taylor.

"A, want to go with us? Coffee?" Shay offers, I glance at her and back to typing.

"I'll pass... I need to deliver today's note to T.K" I answered.

Shay didn't pester me that much after what I've just said, She kisses my cheeks as we said our goodbye. I went straight to my car before I drive out of the school premises, I checked again my phone, with no luck, Taylor didn't reply. sigh.

20 minutes later, I stopped in front of the King's estate, The camera moved and the same guy who opened the gate last time we went here greeted me.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Luther" he smiled, I'm impressed he remembers my name, I smiled in response as he allows me to get in. I made my way to their main house, I got out of my car, the guard offered to park my car.

Before I can even touch the doorknob, someone opens it for me, I smiled when I saw that Ian is the one who opened it up, I wanted to ask if Taylor is around when a sudden screeching sound of a car from the background that caught our attention. We watch as we wait for the driver to get out of this range rover, Seconds later a black S-class Benz stopped behind the SUV, To my surprise it was Taylor who drove the SUV, Wearing a black fitted dress that exposing her goddamn curves! She got out and slammed the door furiously, at the same time, two well-suited gentlemen got out of the Benz. The three of them seem not to notice me or Ian.

"Ali, calm down... let's talk things out!" Said the handsome guy in a blue suit, the same blue eyes as Taylor have, guess that's Trevor? Travis? And the other one is none other that Mr. King. But what concerns me the most is what is happening and why T.K is in a rage.

"Calm down?! Huh! Please! Do tell me how to calm the fuck down!" Answering her brother furiously

"Pumpkin..." the only word that Mr.King can utter, massaging his forehead with his sad facial expression, standing right next to the car and not moving, Taylor's older brother started to talk again.

"I know it's hard to take it all in, but please... lets-lets talk about this!" Her brother pleaded.

"Oh yeah, I can do that and then what?! Another board meeting with a lot of fu-" She retorted with her voice trembling and about to cry that is when Taylors eyes met mine, making her stop on what she was trying to say sarcastically. Right then, Mr. King and her brother looked to where I and Ian were standing.

"Hi?" Well, This is awkward.

Everything went, I don't know. Well, I'm much more in a comfortable scene right now, after she pulled me away, dragging me inside their mansion to her room after she exchange banters with her handsome brother. Sitting up straight on her comfy sofa, while I wait for her to change, did I mention that she's wearing a dress? Goddammit, I wasn't wrong, she's smoking hot! And what really got my attention is her perfectly toned legs though she's barefooted when she got out of the SUV... now I want to see her wearing stilettos, this was the second time that I was in here and honestly can't get over about how amazing, cool and awesome her room was, that is when I realize it was like a houseception.