Angry and possessive

"I'm going to go out" i said as i walked towards my room to change.

Ray was still quiet.He was thinking. I came back out in blue shorts and a white flowy crop top.

"I'm coming too" he said.

Wow he has problems. I sorta missed him when he was gone and when he came back i wanted to ask if i can go with him next time but he had put it out there that he didn't want me to be with his friends so who am i to judge.Who does he think he is? I can go where ever i want.

"No" i bit back like what he did to me earlier.

"Mimi i didn't mean it like that..its just that i can't okay?" He replied. His eyes softening.

"Ray it's fine i guess i expected 'too much' for old times sake. It's okay if you don't want me to hang around your friends." I said coldly.

"I'm still coming with you" he said as he took his keys .

"No, your not. I can go where i please. I need sometime alone." I said. Warning lacing in my words. He doesn't need to babysit me.

I know he is my friend but it doesn't feel like when we were kids. I'm starting to like him. Alot. And I'm getting angry and possessive. I need to get away from him and get my head straight. And the only way to hide this from him is if i become this cold person.

A part of me told me that he probably had a reason to not let me meet his friends and that i was acting too harsh. But the other part said i need to stay away from him before i fall for him too hard. And i chose to listen to second part.

Ray said nothing. "Just be back before it gets dark" he commented as i walked out. I didn't know where to go i decided I'll take a stroll. I called my mum. I already missed talking to her.

"Hey hun" she said.

"I've missed you" i said.

"How's work and are you getting enough rest?" I asked her.

"Yes honey" she said chuckling. She sounded happier. Like she was more at peace. I smiled.

I told her about me and Ray and how i moved into his dorm. She gave me a parent talk about us sharing a dorm and it was awkward to say the least. That beinging said i decided against telling her i sorta think i liked Ray. I didn't want her to give me another of those talks. She asked if i can drop by during the weekend and she has a surprise for me. I agreed and hanged up. I wonder what she has for me?

I walked on a straight path that led to a row of shops. Great, i liked these dorms and the school better already. I stoped in front of a small café and walked in. It was lit with yellow lamps giving off a relaxing glow. I had a feeling i will be returning here often. I ordered a frapé and started to scroll through instagram.

A girl who looked around my age gave me my drink and smiled. I smiled back politely. "Are you new here?" She asked.

"Yea, im Naomi. You can call me Mimi" i said extending my hand.

"Hi Mimi, I'm Aria" she said shaking my hand.

"As in from Pretty Little Liars" i asked before i can stop myself. I had to say that line didn't i? Way to be a looser i thought.

"I wish, if you can let me have a Mr Fitz as well i gladly accept the offer." She winked as she broke a grin surprising me.

"I have to go, catch up later? You go to the academy right?" she asked.

"Yap, see you around." I replied.

She walked away her dark brown hair in a pony tail swaying as she walked away. I decided to use my phone and read e-books and spend my time here. I was soon done with the frapé and ordered for some sandwiches as well. I decided I'll go back to the dorm when i want to, the last thing i want is to face Ray.

"Hey" a familar voice snapped me out of thoughts.

I looked up to see Aria. She had changed out of her uniform and was now wearing a black skirt and a sleeveless white button shirt that was tucked in. Her hair was no longer in a pony tail. She looked really pretty.

"Hey" i replied smiling.

"My shift is over and you've been here the whole time. If you want some company we can hang out?" She asked. She looked very friendly.

I was going to turn down the offer but realised i wanted to make friends so i nodded and got up to follow her out of the café.