CHARACTER ASK (pt. 1)

"Hello and welcome to the first ever character ask from the hit teenfiction novel, Psychopath. I am your host, Tyler Davis... *fixes skirt because why the fuck did I choose to wear a skirt today?* first up, we have Emerson Riley."

Q: Can you just do the naked tango with Oliver already?

A: I would but he wanna keep secrets and shit.

Q: When are you gonna tell Oliver about the bet?

A: It wasn't a bet and I don't know yet, I don't want him to stop trusting me.

Q: Virgin or nah?

A: Or nah...

Q: Your friends were in the house when you two did that... Do you remember?

A: Uh... Yeah.

Q: How do you feel now that you and Oli have kissed and um cough other stuff?

A: Is it weird to say I feel kind of the same? I mean, his lips are fucking heaven on Earth and that boy is really something...

Q: So have you forgotten about the bet and it doesn't matter now? Or what?

A: Well, when I'm with him, those feelings are genuine. I mean, I really like him and shit, to me, the dare is nothing now. I do feel guilty though.

Q: IT WASNT A BET, IT WAS A DARE

A: THANK YOU

"Thank you, Emerson. Now for the real show, we have Oliver J. Remmerrrr. Give it up for the ball of fire. *whispers* by the way go cop my mixtape, it's also fire."

Q: Do you want Emerson to be your girlfriend?

A: I wouldn't mind actually.

Q: Why don't you ask Em to be your girlfriend already?

A: I'm dangerous... I blackout a lot and either she'll get sick of me eventually or I'll hurt her unintentionally. You guys don't realize that I do black out, I need help... I have a problem that I don't think either of us could handle. And I really don't think I could ever forgive myself if I hurt her.

Q; Where can I buy you? Is there like a psychopath.com for people like you?

A: Sorry, not for sale. Why would you even want a psychopath?

Q: Is this the first time Em made you hard?

A: NEXT QUESTION

Q: lol why did I ask that idk

A: I DON'T KNOW EITHER

Q: Are you secretly underground fighting or something? 

A: Or something.

Q: How big are you down there cause em said you're bigger than ceaser the salad

A: I don't feel comfortable answering this.

Q: How are you getting beat up?

A: Truth is, I'm not. I always win.

Q: Why do u keep turning down Em when things get "heated"? Do u WANT her to be your girlfriend?