The Signs When Jealous

Aries:tries to fight the person they're jealous of or threatens them, tells them to stay away from their partner. Makes a huge mess about it and argues when alone with their partner and acts possessive over everyone for a while.
Taurus:acts posessive towards their partner in a very territorial way, like hand on their shoulder/waist/holding hands/kissing on purpose to make sure the other person knows they're together, can't stop looking at their partner when they're with the other person. Tries to talk with their partner about what's bothering them.
GEMINI:laughs when their partner asks if they're jealous, makes their partner believe they're being paranoid, tries to hide it as much as possible, keeps quiet/changes subjects when their partner talks about the other person. Makes jokes so the person they're jealous of looks bad.
Cancer:tries to hide it but overreacts, is very passive-aggressive towards their partner, gets distant/very needy, needs reassurance, cries/is very emotional, is protective of their partner.
Leo:points out the other person's flaws, compares themselves to them (secretly), wants to hide their jealousy because they're "better than them" but ends up being rude to their partner or dropping hints like "make your "friend" do it instead", is very arrogant towards the other person and acts superior to them. Tries to call their partner's attention and comes up with the worst scenarios in their head and freaks out. Might act very dramatically when they're alone with their partner or even in public when the other person shows up.
Virgo:keeps quiet about it, silently compares themselves to the other person, thinks they're not worthy of their partner, acts distant and is quieter than usual, is even more attentive to look for signs they're not wanted anymore, starts having doubts about the relationship, stays away from the person they're jealous of.
Libra:flirts with another person to make their partner jealous too, plays games, does the "oh no, I'm not jealous at all ahhaha", "I'm not the jealous type" acts, doesn't admit it, is extra affectionate, tries hard to please their partner, calls their partners attention in a subtle way, tries to be even more romantic, has more sex than usual.
Scorpio:goes through their partner's phone, is very paranoid, gets suspicious about everything, follows their partner, stalks the other person to see if they're better than them, insists they don't want their partner near that person, is very insecure about themselves (doesn't show it), tests their partner, fears betrayal and cheating.
Sagittarius:keeps things casual and tries to keep calm about it, but might say "who's that bitch anyway" accidentally or on purpose if pushed too far, but they cool off and say "nothing, just curious". Denies their jealousy to themselves because they're usually not posessive, lets their partner have their freedom.
Capricorn:keeps it all inside, tries to make their partner see they're better than the person they're jealous of, very sarcastic about their jealousy, keeps busy so they don't think about it, may act negligent towards their partner (this is probably without intention). They fear being suspicious but they can't help it.
Aquarius:ignores the feeling, acts more distant than usual, won't do anything about it, might overthink, is relieved when their partner is affectionate but may also suspect of something, asks a lot of questions about the other person, gets uncomfortable with the thought of the person they're jealous of.
Pisces:Gets sensitive, asks their partner if they still love them, is very quiet, is afraid their partner is cheating or might break up with them, talks calmly with their partner about what they feel and their insecurities and tries to clear things up.