Chapter 13

Rose's pov

We went with the girl Katelyn, to the little house next to what I presumed were the pack house. We went down some stairs, and came into a hallway, Katelyn went into the first room to the right. When we got inside the room, I was shocked; it wasn't the prison cell I had expected, but a nice room with cream coloured walls, a couch and some chairs. Katelyn closed and locked the door, and gestured for us to sit on the couch. We sat and waited for her to say something. We didn't have to wait long. "Okay Rose, Amy I'm going to ask you some questions, and please answer honestly, if you don't I'll be forced to hurt you, and that would in return hurt your mates, and I don't want to hurt my friends." I didn't want to hurt my mate, and I knew Amy didn't want to hurt hers either, so I nodded to show that we had an agreement. "Good, first question what pack are you from?" Katelyn asked. This question wasn't hard to answer, but I knew they could end up throwing us out. In the end it was Amy who answered the question. "We are from the rouge pack, I was born there, and Rose came later on after an attack on White lake pack. She was one of the only survivors." Amy told Katelyn in a timid voice. Katelyn didn't seem surprised, she merely nodded. "Next question, have you ever been abused?" I didn't like where this were going, it was like she was asking all the questions I didn't want to answer, but I managed a small nod. "I figured as much." Katelyn sighed like one of her worst fears had just come alive. "How did you know we were abused?" I asked her. "I have been abused myself, so I recognized the signs of it." Katelyn explained. I couldn't imagine someone like Katelyn being abused it just didn't seem possible that someone so strong could be the victim of something so cruel. "Now to the real question what were you doing on our territory?" Katelyn demanded. Amy decided she would answer that one. "We came to warn you the rogues plan to attack on soon, we don't now the exact time but it will only be a matter of days, maybe a week or two if your lucky. In the rogue pack if you can't kill others then you are killed, that's how they train us." Katelyn's face was set in a grimace. "I thought so, how many are they?" This time I answered "Many, they attack packs and force survivors to join or die and I think they are close to 800 in numbers, but not all are loyal, around 300 are from other packs and they would be happy to leave." Katelyn seemed to be deep in thought. Then Katelyn spoke up. "Alright girls I believe you have me the truth, I won't ask you anymore questions at the moment, Chris, Chad you may come in and take your mates to your rooms make you all four of you stay there while I speak with alpha Oliver." Our mates came in through the door, and begun to lead us out.

Katelyn's pov.

I waited till the four of them left the room before I myself stood up, and went to Oliver's office. I knocked on Oliver's door, then I went inside. "I presume you're here to tell me about the two rogue girls, I have been the told they are Chris and Chads mates, is that true? I also presume you talked to them yourself?" Oliver said all in one go. "I am, yes they are Chris and Chad's mates, and of cause I did, I wouldn't trust anybody else with so important information." Oliver nodded and gestured for me to continue. "It would seem that they almost outnumber us, they around 800 members through only around 500 are loyal, which means if we can get the people who aren't loyal to the rogues to join us it should be easier. In addiction the two girls told me how they train, they members, and that's where we're going to have a problem they are trained in such a way that if their presentation isn't good enough they will be killed which means they aren't afraid to die, as they are faced with it every day." "What do you think we can do about in it and when will the rogue attack do you know?" Oliver asked. "I think we could train speed the next few days, we don't have enough time to make them stronger, but if we can make them faster than the rogues it should give us an advantage against them. And they will attack in a few days a week at most." Oliver laid his head in his hands, and closed his eyes deep in thought, when suddenly his eyes snapped open again. "Do the speed training, but focus on those who would make good speed fighters, and then train the others, double the patrols, and get the children and woman's who aren't going to fight o safety. Now on to the matter of the girls what do you think?" I used a minute to collect my thoughts. "I believe they were telling the truth, and they were both abused in that pack, that much was clear, I think to deserve a chance, more importantly I think Chris and Chad deserve them." Oliver nodded slowly. "I trust your judgement in this and will give them the chance you wish to give them, plus I think Chad and Chris will fight better if they have mates to protect. You may leave now and tell them, and send someone to get me alpha Steffen." I simply nodded to show I had understood, and then I left.

I meet Marci and told her to fetch Steffen to Oliver, then I left to find the twins. I found the twins and their mates in Chad's room just like I had told them to. "I have good and bad news which would you like first." I asked/told them. "The bad news first." Chad and Chris said in unison. "You have been chosen to train to other wolfs in speed, as you are some of the fastest. The good news are your mates through one wrong move and I'll be forced to kill them understood? And as their mates it's your job to make sure that doesn't happen." With that said I left to do my own training.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey wattpad people I'm back sorry for the long wait, I hope you guys think that this chapter was worth the wait though I doubt it. I hope to get the next chapter done soon.

Anyway remember to competition it's still on going come on people.

-Maria

,