Forty-Three

Jin sat on the toilet numbly and Misook ran the hot water. She carefully took off his bloodied jacket and threw it in the bath tub. She patted his pants expectantly. He nodded blankly and pulled them off. She looked away and grabbed a washcloth. It was white. She soaked it in the warm water and crouched in front of him. She cleaned off his face gently and warmed his bloodless face. She grabbed his hand gently and wiped it clean. She grabbed the other one and cleaned it too. When she was done the cloth was covered in blood. She dropped it in the bath beside the bloody clothes and turned back to him. He looked at her shamefully.
"I'm so sorry." He gurgled, lower lip trembling. She shook her head and kissed his cheek. She motioned for him to go back into the bedroom. He nodded and sat down on the bed. Thinking about what he had done.

She washed his clothes carefully. It probably took a while, but it seemed like only seconds before she walked out of the bathroom. She sat down beside him. She entwined her fingers with his. He just let her take his hand. He didn't move at all. What was wrong with him? Why did that give him such a rush? Why did he lose control like that? Why couldn't he just be normal? For Misook at least. He barely felt the tears as they dripped down his cheeks and rolled off his chin. She squeezed his hand, he did nothing. She scooted closer to him. He did nothing.
"Jin!" She yelled hoarsely. She was actually talking, still he did nothing.

"Jin. Please tell me what's wrong." She whispered and rested her head on his shoulders. She shuddered slightly, like she was crying. She was crying.
"I just...I just killed three people. I've done it before too. Misook...Misook what's wrong with me?" His voice trembled. She put an arm around his shoulder and pulled his head down onto her shoulder. She rested her head on top of hers and played with his hair.
"Tell me about it." She whispered.

Where to start.
------------------
(A/N)
whoooopppsiiiieeeee I almost frgt the authors note but I didn't. soooooo hiiiiiiiiiiii :)