Chapter 39: It's A Mystery...

Sorry I didn't update my little bubble guppies!! I think I need a new name to call your'll... Bubble guppies just doesn't sound right... How about...harmonies or smarties or...I honestly am bad at keeping names! So maybe your'll can help me...comment your suggestions...
I created an updating schedule and I.will be updating every Saturday between 6:00am and 10/11:00pm...

Christy's POV

It's been three weeks since our relationship was revealed to our families and two weeks since I last saw William.

Everyone approved of our relationship and the dinner went really well, still maintaining the light, playful atmosphere.
As for William, he had to leave a week later on a business trip. Almost every evening he would either call or message me and we would have our crazy moment where we would just joke and call each other funny names. As for the paparazzi they were on William's case for some time trying to find out who is his mysterious woman but it still is a mystery...

I really missed William...it was odd for few days adjusting to the new emotions that settled in me but couple days later I adjusted to it and it seemed like it was back to normal.

"Earth to Christy!" I snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of Sebastian's amused voice.

"Were you even listening to us?" Anthony asked.

"She was too busy thinking about Williaamm." Eric said dragging William's name in a teasing kind of way.

"No, I just have a lot on my mind, work is hectic." I sighed propping my feet on the coffee table. I was too exhausted to take of my heels or change.

"Running a business is not easy. We should know." Dylan said in an understanding tone.

"Some day I would actually like to visit your businesses. Just imagining your'll running a company seems far-fetched." I said amused.

"Why does it seem far-fetched?" Sebastian asked his eyebrows creased together.

"It seems like your'll have all the time in the world. While some of us are stuck in the office, your'll are drinking at a secluded bar." I answered.

"That is because we each have a part of the business that we run but all that is run by Alexander Inc. which William is in charge off since it is the first business that started it all." Anthony explained and I nodded.

Before anyone could say anything there was a knock at the door. The boys all stared at me as I got up and walked to door my heels clicking on the wooden floor.

I opened the door... I stared at the person, not even 3 seconds later...I was bombarded with a kiss.

I was unresponsive but soon kissed him back, missing the feel of his lips on mine, the same warm, soft lips that have been gone for two weeks. It was so passionate and sweet, that it had my toes curling.

We pulled away breathless and I stared at his love filled blue eyes.

"That is some hello." I said.

"Well what did you expect? I haven't seen or kissed you in two weeks. It was torture on my end!" He said staring at me in shock and I just shook my head, fighting the smile.

"Shame, you have my sympathy." I said sarcastically and he just scoffed.

"You haven't seen me for two weeks so you decide to be sarcastic now that I am here." He shook his head.

"I wasn't really trying, it's just normal." I shrugged and he just shook his head.

After we were re-united, I led him to the living room where the boys were and went to the kitchen to get something to drink...

Anthony's POV

Once Christy was out of sight and earshot,I took it as my chance to discuss something with William.

"What were you thinking?!" I whispered yelled at him.

"It isn't true!" He whispered yelled back.

"What do you think Christy will say about this?" Sebastian said chucking his phone to William.

"She was the one who practically jumped on me." He shrugged looking at the screen.

"And your job was to push her away but you didn't!" Eric glared William.

"I was shocked everything went by in a flash!" He defended.

"We warned you, William. We told you that she was there and to becareful but no, you needed to go against that!" Dylan glared at him.

"I was careful but she just popped out of nowhere and started talking to me, throwing herself on me, before I could push her away and tell her that I have a girlfriend, the paps came and she kissed me." He sighed.

"What are you going to do when Christy finds out?" I asked crossing my arms and cocked up an eyebrow.

"She is not going to find out." He said a bit too confident.

"I don't think so, Christy practically lives on her phone. What you going to do when she reads the newspapers and magazines?" Dylan asked.

"I am pretty sure that she will love to know that Chloe Daniels is William Alexander's dark haired mystery woman." I said sarcastically.

We know that nothing is going on between them and that it was a set up but I don't think that it would be easy to explain to Christy the photoshopped photos that look so real that I had to look
at it twice before seeing that it is false.

"I know, that is why I don't want her to know, I am working on taking everything down by tomo-" He was cut off by Christy walking in the room, with a bowl of ice cream.

"Take what down?" She said taking a bite of the ice cream. We looked at each other, having a mental argument about how we goingto cover up.

"The shelves in my study." Sebastian spoke up.

"Okay..."She trailed off and sat on the couch her legs propped up on the coffee table.

That was a close one...

Sorry for the short update!!! But I won't be able to update until 10 September because next week is going to be really hectic as the is a family event plus school so yeah really busy!!
I am really sorry!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love your'll lots like jelly tots
MistyMe15
xoxo