twenty eight

"Hey Lou! How have you been?"

Harry's on the phone with Louis at the moment. I can slightly hear Louis' voice, he has a different accent than Harry and I have. By the sound of it, he sounds very excited to hear from Harry again. I guess they're really best mates after all.

"Haz! Lovely to hear from you again! How have you been?"

"Wonderful actually! What about you?"

"Good good! Only not really with the hunt, but I'm working on it."

"Ah, yes, you told me about that."

"I did! What about you?"

"Yeah, I found someone."

"You did? Haz, that's great! I guess that means we can't fuck no more, can we?"

"Yeah Lou, I know. And I'm sorry, but" he chuckles and turns around to face me and looks me in the eyes, "I'm in love."

"Aw, Haz, I'm really happy for you. You deserve it after what happened last time. Is it a woman or a guy?"

Last time? He didn't mention anything.

"Female, it's complicated actually. Anyway, would you like to come over? I would love for you to meet her."

"Really? That would be great! When should I come over?"

"Right now? If you have time."

"Of course! Even if I didn't, you know I'd always clear my shedule for you, HazzaBear."

HazzaBear? Why didn't I think of that name? This is so cute.

"I know, BooBear. See you in a bit?"

"Definitely!"

"Okay. Bye, Lou."

"Bye, Haz!"

"Shit, you guys look like you're together. That was so adorable. HazzaBear? BooBear?" I chuckle. I decide not to ask him about what happened last time yet. It just doesn't seem like the right moment for that. He's just so happy right now because of Louis. And I don't want to bring up something bad. It might ruin the mood.

"He's a good lad." Harry shrugs.

"He's more than that to you, Harry! He makes me want to call you Haz."

"I know, and you can, I like it, only my dearest people may call me that. You two can be my special people. I couldn't imagine living a life without him. He's my best mate."

I smile, "I'm glad you have him in your life."

"Me too. Do you want to watch TV to burn time before he gets here?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Alright, I'll get us drinks, you can find something to watch." he points at the tv, "The remote control is on the table.

The remote control. THE remote control.

"Hell no, I'm not touching that."

"What, love?" he calls from his kitchen.

"That." I point at the remote control.

He peeks his head around the corner, "What's wrong with my remo-.. Oh.."

"Yeah! Oh, indeed!"

"For God's sake, Lucy. I cleaned that thing!"

"I don't care! Maybe there's still some sticky stuff left on there, you never know!"

He groans, "Fine, let me just grab our drinks, and then I'll find us something to watch. Psh, such a pussy."

"What did you call me? A pussy?"

"Yeah, because you're afraid to touch my remote control."

"You came on it."

"So? It's only cum." he shrugs.

He places our drinks on the small table and takes a seat next to me on the couch. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his chest.

"You're so cute."

"You're so disgusting."

"You didn't say that last night."

"Fuck you, shut it."

He chuckles, "Aw, baby, don't be like that." he hugs me, squeezing me.

"Don't touch me."

"But I love you. You're like a teddy bear."

I roll my eyes, "Thanks."

"Hazzabear's going to find something for us to watch, don't be a butt." he grabs the remote control and switches on the TV.

"What's that voice?"

"You don't like it?"

"You sound like you're 10. You're not 10."

"Christ, are you still on your period or something?"

"No. I haven't been since yesterday morning."

"You sure you don't want to touch this?" he chuckles.

"Harry, get that away from me."

"I cleaned it though." he holds the remote control close to my face.

"I don't care. Harry, I swear to God. I hate you."

He places it on my leg.

"Harry, I love you, but I'll shove this thing up your butt if you don't get it away from me right now." I threaten him.

"Woah, really? I like it deep."

"You're gross."

"Nah, I don't think so. You don't either. I dare you to say it again when I suck Louis off."

"Oh my, you're gonna suck his dick?"

"Yep, and I'll let him stick it in my butt. And while he does that, you'll lay in front of me, legs spread wide open. I'll have my face in between your thighs and eat you out. You're gonna love it, every second of it. Don't worry though. Those aren't the only things we're gonna do. We'll do plenty of things. And when we're done, I'm going to ask Louis if he wants to take a shower. While he's in there, I'm going to fuck you. Hard." he strokes me hair.

I gulp. My mouth is dry. I have this weird feeling in my stomach.

"And you'll be sore," he smirks, "Trust me."