00:00

::: SUMMARY / BLURB :::

When Arlando Cassa is dumped by his girlfriend of six months he finds himself in his attic wallowing in his anger and sadness. He stumbles across a book called Stars that was written by Kathleen Ryburg, his girlfriend from his university days.

Curiosity gets the best of him as well as his passion for reading, and soon he makes himself comfortable in his bed, reading the book he found in the attic. He doesn't dwell much on how the book ended up in his attic but gives into his desire for reading novels and progresses to read it throughout the night.

He discovers that the book is dedicated to him and how their journey of love felt through Kathleen's eyes. The more he reads, the more he learns that his feelings for the woman he first loved hasn't disappeared but that they were buried deep down and they are beginning to resurface.

The indispensable question is: Can he fix what he broke seven years ago?

::: NOTE :::

This is for the #JustWriteIt challenge and I'll be entering this into the wattys as well so it would be lovely to get your support, but that's only if you think that I deserve it. After you read it, then you can tell if I deserve the support in the wattys or not. To be honest I don't think I have much of a shot but I'm doing it anyway because why the hell not? It might be fun!

C A U T I O N : This story is deep and and contains intimate scenes therefore it is rated PG13 . It mainly focuses on narrative rather than dialogue because I'm trying to expand my descriptions and improve them.

::: TIMELINE :::

Start date: 1st September 2015

End date: 18th September 2015

::: STATUS :::

Complete.

::: GENRES :::

- Short Story
- Romance

::: COPYRIGHT :::

This is entirely 100% my own work and plagiarism is simply unacceptable. Please do not steal my work. All my work is copyrighted © republicans. All characters/places/events and such are completely fictional and if real it is out of pure coincidence.