Chapter 10: Hospital trips

Mingyu's p.o.v.

*One day after the crash*

It's all my fault. It's my fault.

I'm the reason the crash happen.

If I haven't of been stupid and taken Dino phone. If I had only given it back to him.

None of this would have happened.

And it make it worse, their sending me home already.

Dino hasn't even woken up from his surgery yet and I'm going home!

This is isn't right. I was the cause yet I'm the one who's the most fine.

"We ready to go?" I looked up expecting to see Wonwoo but S.coups stood in the doorway.

"Yeah." I said and slowly stood so I wouldn't get dizzy.

That happen last night. I stood up to go to the bathroom and almost passed out from for how dizzy I got.

"You shouldn't blame yourself you know?" S.coups said.

"What do you mean?" I said, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"The driver told the manager and me what happened." S.coups said.

"Oh." Was all I said and looked at the ground.

"I know you're going to blame yourself." S.coups said. "So don't, it's not your flaunt."

"But it is hyung!" I yelled. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok." He said. "How about we talk about it before we leave."

"There's nothing to talk about." I said and grabbed my stuff. "I was stupid. I took Dino's phone and caused the crash."

I walked out of the room. I felt bad. S.coups is my hyung and I shouldn't act like that towards him. I just didn't want to talk about it right now.

I just kept walking trying to find Wonwoo and I find him in the waiting room.

"Hey." He said when I came up. "How are you?"

"Fine." I said. "Can we just go?"

"We have to wait for our manager to sign Vernon out." Wonwoo said.

"Can we wait outside?" I asked.

"Uh, sure, I guess." Wonwoo said and I started leaving, Wonwoo running a bit to catch up. "Are you ok?"

"I just don't like hospitals." I came up an excuse.

I just really don't want to be here. I don't want to see the other members who are hurt because of me.

"Alright but slow down." Wonwoo said. "You're taller then me meaning I have shorter legs and can't keep up."

I looked a noticed Wonwoo was doing a little jog to keep up with me.

"Sorry." I said and slowed down a bit.

"You don't have to be sorry." He said.

Wonwoo and I continued to walk in silence. When we finally made it outside we walked over to the van. I got a nervous feeling. I didn't like this.

I heard Wonwoo's phone go off.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"S.coups." Wonwoo said I was afraid S.coups told Wonwoo what I said earlier. "They're almost done in there."

"Oh. That's good." I said.

"How are you doing?" Wonwoo asked.

"Why does everyone ask me that." I said.