Chapter 7: Hospital trips

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

*One day after the crash*

We had to go back into the hospital today to pick up Mingyu and Vernon.

Our manager talked with the driver to figure out what happened to cause the crash. He then told S.coups and told him he shouldn't tell the other members, but of course, he told me.

We have this thing where we tend to tell each other everything. We didn't even decide to do it. It just kind of started happening after I had told S.coups that I kissed Joshua.

When we reached the hospital S.coups said he was going to get Mingyu and I decided to go see how Seungkwan was doing. Hopefully he would be sassy and kick me out.

I reached Seungkwan's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said.

I opened the door and entered the room.

"Hey there." I said and went and sat down in the chair by Seungkwan's bed.

"Oh, hey hyung." Seungkwan said and looked down. "Sorry about yesterday."

"Don't worry about it." I said and patted Seungkwan's shoulder. "I know you were in pain and upset."

"Right." Seungkwan said and looked back up at me. "How is everyone else? The nurses would tell be."

"Well, Mingyu and Vernon are heading home today. You probably can't go home today because they want to make sure that you don't kill anyone."

Seungkwan laughed.

"Woozi isn't going home today, not sure why though. Dk and Minghao are staying because they might need surgery." I told Seungkwan.

"What about Dino?" Seungkwan asked in a quiet voice, looking down.

"Dino was in surgery last night." I said. "He hasn't woken up yet."

"Oh." Seungkwan said. "I tried to get him to sit down. I guess I didn't try hard enough."

"Seungkwan, it's not your fault." I said pulled his face to look at me.

"I know, it's just that I feel bad." He said.

"Alright, just promise me you won't blame yourself please." I said.

"I promise hyung." Seungkwan said.

"Good." I said and sat back in the chair.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Seungkwan said.

"Hey there." S.coups said as he came in. "Just letting you know Jeonghan, we'll be leaving in a few minutes."

"Alright." I said.

"If you're staying that's cool. Our manager in coming back at lunch to pick up anyone who stays." S.coups said and I nodded.

S.coups then left the room.

"Are you leaving?" Seungkwan asked.

"Only if you want me to." I said.

I felt bad for thinking it but I did actually want to leave. I wanted to spend time with S.coups.

"Hyung, can I just talk you about something before you leave?" Seungkwan asked and look down at his hands.

"Sure. You can tell me anything." I said.

"You see, there's this person I like and I scared to tell them because I feel they won't like me back." He said, still looking at his hands.

"I'm sure any girl would be happy to know you like them." I said, trying to make he feel better.