Super Smash Bros. Slumber Party (Part 1)

First and foremost, I want to say I'm SO sorry for not updating this book for a whole two months! These are not dead, mind you, but, I've been saving this occasional part 4 special until I was done, then I would publish them here. Frankly, I'm not done with the fourth part yet due to being lazy during the whole Summer, but since I'm back in school now, I'll be more productive on them again. Usually, I want to work when I'm in school, I don't get homework and such, so it's basically the opposite of school and holidays for me. Anyways, once again, I'm really sorry about this but, I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I did typing them! Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------

"[Y/N]! [Y/N]!"

You heard your name being called by familiar child-like voices. Turning around, you noticed who decided to come after you.

Villager, Toon Link, Ness and Lucas.

You smiled at the fours boys and waved, kneeling down a bit to meet their small height. They were your favorite boys in all of the Smash Mansion, though you weren't sure where Mega Man was, he was also one of your faves, but it looked like he wasn't around.

"Hey, boys~! What brings all of you to see me?" you asked out of curiosity, raising an eyebrow with a soft smile.

The four boys quietly giggled under their breaths and glanced at each other before Toon Link spoke up.

"W-we were wondering if you'd like to have a slumber party with us!" Toon Link chirped up, as the three other boys nodded.

"Ooohhh~! A slumber party, huh? Will it just be with you guys or with a few others?" you asked.

"There's actually going to be a few of the fighters in the slumber party, and we wanted to invite you too, so we were hoping you'd say yes!" Lucas spoke up with enthusiasm.

The boys giggled under their breath again at the thought of you having a slumber party with all of them. You thought about it for a while, before smiling towards the four and nodding your head.

"Sure! It sounds like a lot of fun, especially with you boys, so I'm in~!"

The four smiled brightly at your answer and cheered, causing you to surpass a few giggles here and there from how cute they were. They were too cute to turn down, so why not? The slumber party they talked about sounded fun. Little did you know that you weren't going to expect who was only going to be in there.

"Great! Thanks, [Y/N]!" the four said before engulfing you in a big hug. You giggled and gave them all a hug back.

"It's no problem! Now, tell me, what time will it start and what do I need to bring?"

Villager let a small exclamation point appear on the top of his head with a surprised expression. He then dug inside his pockets before pulling out a pillow and sleeping bag. You wondered how he could carry so much stuff in those stuffy, little pockets.

"Oh! And you also need to be wearing your night clothes! Without them, it won't be much of a slumber party!" Ness chirped up afterwards.

"The party will start around 8:00 PM sharp!" Toon Link added in.

You took in every note they had given you and nodded with a grin.

"Alright! I've got it all memorized, so I'll be sure to do all of that and come in at 8! Oh, and by the way, where's the party going to be at?"

With a small snicker, Lucas said, "It's going to be in the big sleeping room. There's going to be a few fighters in there, so we need enough space!"

You thought about it, and remember that that room was quite big. You figured most of the fighters were going to be invited, so you didn't think on it too much.