10. Feelings

NO ONE's POV

"Jinhee and Taehyung?" Mrs. Lee called.

"Yes!" Jinhee answered and Taehyung nodded.

"You guys got an A on the project, good job." She praised.

"Yes!!" Jinhee cheered while other girls in the room started to get angry.

"That's probably the highest score you ever got right?" Taehyung laughed.

"Yah! I got A's before just so you know!" she retorted.

"Like when? In your dreams?" Taehyung continues to tease.
Jinhee just roll her eyes wonder how can his fangirls like someone like him.

*RINGGGGG*

Jinhee quickly packing up to go meet Miyoung, until a voice stop her.

"Meet you at our table."Taehyung said.

"Our table?" Jinhee asked.

"Yes, the table where BTS sit, you know it right?"

"I know, but-"

"No buts, remember you're part of us now! You sit where we sit, okay?" Taehyung said firmly.

".....alright." Jinhee hesitated.

After that, they separate their way, Taehyung go find BTS while Jinhee looking for Miyoung at the canteen.

"Jinhee!! I'm here!" Miyoung called out.

"Oh hey!" Jinhee walk her way toward her friend.

"Hurry up I'm hungry!" Miyoung whine like a baby.

"Alright, jeez" Jinhee answered as they try to find a table.

"Miyoung-ah....let's sit there!" Jinhee said pointing to BTS's table.

"Are you crazy?? Jinhee, that's BTS's territory!" Miyoung could not believe her friend's words.

"I know! Let's sit there. " Jinhee answered.

Miyoung put her palm on Jinhee's forehead. "Aigoo, are you sick? Did you drink the wrong med? Nobody dare to sit there Jinhee-yah"

"Aishh, I know that! But Tae told me to do so" Jinhee said as she drag Miyoung toward the table. Jinhee sit down first while Miyoung follow behind.
The whole canteen gasp the moment they see to 2 girls in that seat.
"We are so dead...." Miyoung mumble quietly.

"YAHH! Get the hell out of oppa's seat!" A group of girls appear in front of Jinhee and Miyoung. The girls crossed their arms then look down toward Jinhee.

"Are you deaf? We say get out of oppa's seat!" Miyoung shake at the girl's words, but Jinhee just casually take out her lunch box and eat.
"Ignore them" Jinhee said to Miyoung.

"What did you say, bitch?" The leader raises her hand, ready to slap Jinhee, but Jinhee's fast reflect stop her hand on time then push her away.
Her supporters catch her on time before she falls.

"Weak" Miyoung chuckles at the leader, making her angrier.

"This bitches did not just-"

"You're in our way" Taehyung said coldly. While Suga gestured the girls to leave.

"But they're in you seat, oppa!" The girls whine.

"So? They're our friend." Namjoon replied making the whole canteen and Miyoung drop their jaws.

"B-but-" the girl stutter.

"But what? Just leave, you annoyed me." Taehyung rolling his eyes.

The leader start to teared up and run away with her friends while crying out loud.