Chapter 10

i found the picture hilarious thank you anna3360 for sending it to me
idk if it's real prob not
~~

"What are your plans tonight?" Lauren asked Normani as they were packing up from practice. It was Friday afternoon, she would meet up with Camila but she decided she should hang out with Normani.

"Oh, well it's the full moon tonight," Normani said, pulling the last things out of her gym locker.

"Okay?" Lauren raised an eyebrow. "So?"

Normani gave Lauren a look. It took a few seconds for Lauren to register what that meant.

"Oh, right. Wolf time,"

"You know for someone who claims to be as smart as you are you're kinda dumb, Miss I Got Into Miami's Most Expensive School On Scholarship," Normani smirked.

"Fuck off. Why does the full moon affect what you're doing?"

"Dinah invited me to watch movies with Ally and Zayn while they go run around,"

"That's a weird invitation,"

"Eh. It couldn't hurt. You should come. I'm pretty sure it would just be us four," Normani and Lauren exited the gym. It was about 5, Normani told Dinah she would be over at 8.

"Do you think they would mind?" Lauren asked. She either had the option of hanging out with Normani and those weird wolf people or spend the night at home, her dad would probably force her to watch one of those cheesy family movies. She decided to go with the first one.

"It will be fine, I think. Dinah said it's basically going to be an empty house,"

~~

"Ally... I told you I don't want you to smother her," Dinah said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I'm not going to smother her!" Ally insisted as she put the fifth batch of cookies in the oven. "Maybe all of these cookies are for the boys!"

Shawn popped his head into the kitchen. "Cookies?"

"They're not for you they're for the guest," Ally said, wiping her hands on her apron.

"Normani won't eat four thousand cookies, Ally," Dinah sighed.

Ally shrugged. "You never know. Besides you can eat them tomorrow morning if you don't eat a bunny or Bambi or something,"

"Oh my god, Ally, that was one time!" Dinah exhaled. "You need to get over it! I'm a wolf, I eat meat!"

"That was a precious animal!"

"The others eat animals all the time!"

"And if the others jumped in front of a car would you too?"

"Well... probably!" Dinah waved her hands around. "Camila is my Alpha! I basically have to do what she does!"

"Well with that attitude maybe you won't get cookies,"

"Ally-"

"No, I don't want to hear it,"

Dinah sighed, watching Ally exit the kitchen. Maybe it was a bad idea to invite Normani if she wasn't going to be there.

She checked the clock; it was 7:55. Normani would be here soon and sundown was at 8:13. Dinah thought she would have about five minutes to spend with Normani before she had to leave.

PSA that it is 7:55. Put on your comfy clothes now, we head out at 8:08 Camila sent. Dinah trudged into the den to see Zayn sitting with Camila at the coffee table looking over a map, Halsey mindlessly flipping through the TV channels next to them.