Bodil666 X Reader

Requested by @games_brah15

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I was running in the woods being bored and I crashed into a tree. I yelped and stumbled back. I held my nose and pulled my fingers away and felt my nose bleeding. I cursed under my breath as I sat down and torn a section of my sleeve off my small flannel jacket and used that to hold my bleeding nose. I leaned back looking at the sky when I saw something jump over to another branch. I sat up and shook my head hitting my head on a branch. I groaned and stood up still holding the piece of clothing to my nose.

I then was tackled to the ground and I yelped and let the cloth go. I then felt a knife get pressed to my throat. I looked up and saw a guy with sunglasses on but I could see red glowing dots where his eyes are and he is wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath, he is also wearing a big yellow and orange tie, and he has jet black hair. I looked at him "ok why the hell are you trying to kill me?!" I said and he just smirked and pressed the knife deeper to my throat.

"Sorry but I have my reason." he said with a Bulgarian accent. I gulped as the knife went deeper in my throat drawing blood. He just smiled wider and I felt tears prick my eyes. He pulled the knife away and stabbed my arm and I screeched in pain. He pulled it out roughly and I yelped and let the tears flow. He just started laughing insanely. he stabbed the knife in my leg and I screamed in pain as he pulled it out.

I felt the blood pouring from the wounds. I cried more as he looked at me insanely. He came close to my face and kissed me on the lips and I for some reason kissed back but the pulled back and screamed really loud as he stabbed my in my heart. He just looked at me and said "Sorry but a killer cant love." as he looked at me and walked away and left me to die.

All I could think was 'He loved me?' and with my final breath I fell into the darkness of death.

A/N

Ok! two updates in one night?!?! I HAS INSPIRATION!!!! And yes this is bloody and kinda gory but hey! Not all love stories end happily and im in a blood and gorey mood for some reason... and when im sick to! Yea something is wrong with me but I dun care!

Im Color and Peace Out!