Chapter fifteen

As Ed made it back to the hotel he set y/n on the bed and went to the bathroom to get her bandages. y/n was stirring around in her sleep. She was having a nightmare, she imagined herself in a pitch black room nothing around her but a voice talking to her. "If only you had protected your little brother....maybe he would still be alive" The voice said and it continued "You tried to get rid of me but, I'm back, and I'm making more of my kind" this continued in her sleep. she tried to make it stop but nothing would work, but for some unknown reason she felt safe. She then realized Ed was by her side, even in her nightmare. She tried to wake up, but she just couldn't. On the other hand Ed was gently wrapping bandages around her neck, she didn't bleed. Ed wonder how she got bit, and why this was affecting her. She seems to panic when he is away from her but as soon as he comes near her she becomes calm.

It has been several hours since they found out she got bit. As Ed was holding her hand the whole time to make sure she was safe and sound, he heard a knock on the door. He let go of y/n's hand and went to open the door. There was May, Al, Allen and Edan. "Did you find anything?" Ed asked worried about y/n. May nodded "We found a way to make her spot feeling the pain, but we haven't found anything about the bite that can help us" May said walking past Ed then drawing on the floor. "Is mommy going to be alright?" Edan asked tugging on Ed's pants. Ed kneeled down to the boy and ruffled her hair with a smile on his face "Don't worry she'll be alright, she always come threw" Edan smiled and nodded. "Brother can you put y/n on the transmutation circle?" Al asked. Ed nodded and stood up and picked up y/n and set her on the circle. May pressed her hands on the circle and a puff on smoke appeared. As everybody tried to get rid of the smoke , y/n started to wake up. Slowly she sat up using her arms to push her up. She didn't speak but felt something around her neck. She used her hand to feel what it was, right when she was going to question it , she got tackled/ hug by little Edan. She hugged him back , but started to cough. She held him close and tries to calm him down. Ed came right to her side and held her up, he was afraid that she still might be hurting. "Are you alright?" Ed asked holding her. In a scratchy voice y/n responded with "I think so". Ed put a hand on Edan's head, Edan turned his head to look at Ed "I told you she'll be alright" Ed said with a smile. Edan smiled back and nodded. "Y/n does you neck hurt?" May asked kneeling down to her. y/n shook her head, barely audible she answered "I don't feel anything, but I think I lost my voice" y/n said looking at her. May nodded "I think you need some rest and then you might feel better" May said standing back up. "I think I know what might help her the most" Al said "What's that?" Allen said looking at him "Gracia's homemade soup" Al said with a smile. Ed then smiled , may I add a big smile. "You're right Al! How about it y/n? You up to it?" Ed asked looking at here. y/n smiled and nodded "I think I can handle" 

OH MY GOD I AM THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD. I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE!!!! I HAD SCHOOL AND STUFF TO HANDLE. My teachers kept giving me tests and shit on the first and second week. And on the weekend I had to baby sit. And I got a question for you guys. DO any of you have Ifunny or is going to comic con? I would love to meet my readers! And I would love to talk to you guys! And Again I'm sooo sorry for not updating.

Fact of the day : When I first started this book (And the other one) I thought It would never be this popular, I thought it will be at the bottom of the list

Tell next time!

~Natsumi~