Chapter 45

-----
Taehyung's POV

"Let's go out for dinner." she chuckled before turn her attention on me. "Taehyung-ssi, are you asking me for a dinner date?" I smirked and leaned in.

"Whatever makes your boat float, Hana-ssi" She hits me and pout. "That's mean." She crossed her arm and turned back her attention to the TV, ignoring me.

I put my arm around her waist and pull her closer. "Yes. I'm asking my wife for a dinner date." I whisper and I could feel she tensed up a bit but quickly cover it up.

"I know you can't resist me." she stood up and wink before going upstairs to dress up. Damn. She's cute.

Not long after she came down wearing a loose white shirt tuck into a denim high-waist short and a pair of white wedges in her hand. She let her hair down with a bit curly in the end.

"Are you trying to impress me?" She looks down and tuck a strain of her hair behind her ear. Ha I knew it. She walks pass me and said, "Whatever makes your boat float, baby boy."

"You copycat." She quickly walked away and giggled.

-----
Hana's POV

So I just wanna say that dinner last night turned out to be so good. With all Taehyung's joke and everything. But I can't just stay here all day thinking about last night, right?

"Some bitch is happy today." I ignored her and continue to take out my book for today's lesson. "You can ignore me as much as you can now, but don't regret it later."

I turn to her as I slammed my locker. "Try me." She pushed me against the locker and and grabbed my face roughly. "I do what I said." She turned around and walked away.

I sighed heavily and pick up my book that fell early. "Are you okay, Hana?" I looked up just to see Baekhyun in front me.

I never saw Baekhyun after that little incident last week. I quickly stand up and slightly nodded. "I never see you lately, where have you been?" I asked. Well I'm just curious okay. I already asked Kyungsoo but he said that he doesn't know but I can bet all my fingers that he knew and whether he can't tell me or he just lazy to do so.

"Let me bring that for you." He took my books and we start walking to class. "Remember when I said I have to go somewhere last week? I just went to my grandma's house." I can sense that he lied to me but I don't want to push it more if he don't want to tell me.

"No wonder.." I smiled a little. We talked and laughed all the way to the class. Exactly like before when we were together.

-----

"Guys, where is Taehyung?" I asked them as I put down my tray. "Rooftop." Jimin answered. "Rooftop? What is he doing there? I didn't even saw him in class."

"Molla.." he shrugged and continue to eat. Aish, such a pig. "I'm going to look for him. Take my lunch if you want." he nodded.

I ran to rooftop and saw Taehyung is sleeping with his earphone on. I closed the door slowly and walked to him. "Taehyung... wake up." He doesn't move. "Come on love, wake up." I lightly slap him.

He finally opened his eyes but glared at me as soon as he saw me. He stood up quickly and picked up his bag leaving me hanging there. What did I do? I ran after him and grabbed his arm.

"Yah, what is the problem?". I'm pissed off. I don't know what the hell is happening and he just ignored like that. At least try to tell me what is wrong.

"You." he snapped at me. "You as my wife, can't just flirting around with other boy. Especially that Baekhyun boy." I think he saw me and Baekhyun back then.

"I am not flirting." I shouted back. "He is my friend. And we did nothing. We just talked about my childhood time and his grandma."

"Can't you see that he likes you? He even brought your book! Are you blind? Or do you like him too?" he smirked before turning around and left me. I lean on the wall as tears streaming down my face.

-----
Last update before a half-hiatus until next month. Sorry.

감사합니다