F O R T Y - S E V E N

~sorry for the long wait. 

Ps. The only thing better than dating Sehun, is dating two of him. Yeah... Paige you lucky girl. You have two Sehuns going after you. One is super sweet and cute while the other one is hot and sexy. Where do I sign up to be you? XD

------

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

I found myself speechless when Sehun's demon form suddenly acted out of character. He got up first then he pulled me into a sitting position. I turned towards him but he just averted his gaze from mine. He's still in his demon form so I was really confused but at the same time I felt relieved.

I can't believe I blurted out everything. Now I clearly don't know what to do if he returns to his normal form.

"Are you alright?" I heard him asking. I made no response. "Are you going to answer or not?" He asked in irritation as he faced me. I don't even know if this situation is good or bad since his actions are confusing me.

I still couldn't find my voice so I just stared back at him. I'm wondering if Sehun can already control both forms or is this just like what happened in the clinic? He'll just get concerned for a moment then next thing I know, I'm back to being his toy.

He groaned before scooting nearer. "You're such a crybaby," he used his thumb to wipe off the rest of my tears. "But... I am a jerk in the first place." he sighed.

I looked at him in bewilderment. "Since when have I gotten this soft?" He grumbled. It was like he wanted to make me stop crying yet at the same time, he's irritated with himself for acting concerned in the first place.

"Why are you suddenly acting like that?" I finally asked.

"Those words that you said earlier..." he said. "They affected me in some sort of way,"

I looked at him in the eyes, it doesn't look like he's lying either. "I meant what I said though," I told him. "Call me stupid but I do love you."

"I know and you're so stupid for that," It was like I felt my heart stopping for a moment when I saw his demon form smiling. "I'm sorry." He sighed.

"You don't have to a--" I was cut off when he suddenly kissed me.

At first I thought he lost control again but his kiss was different. It was like his kiss when we were at the clinic. It was just one gentle kiss. When he pulled away, our eyes met and I saw that he's back to his normal form.

He looked confused then his eyes widened in surprise. Silence passed by for a moment and I noticed Sehun's expression changing. He probably knows everything now.

He looked back at me and I noticed that he somewhat looked shy. "I heard everything that you said... sorry if I couldn't control myself earlier," he said softly.

"It's okay, don't apologize." I told him with the most sincere smile.

I just felt happy to know that he cares. His demon form cares. He may not have said it but he made me feel like he does and that's more than enough.

I looked around for a moment and I realized that it was already dark. I hope that we'd still be able to find our way home. The only source of light we have is coming from the moon.

"Do you think they're looking for us right now?" he asked.

"Definitely," I chuckled. "Should we go back?"

"Do you want to?"

"Not unless you want to," I answered. "What do you think?"

"Let's stay a little longer," he looked up. "But aren't you worried?"