Panic and Passengers

Amy's POV

I carried Dylan into the plane.

"Ma'am. Hi. We are terribly sorry about there was a mix up with your seats. Someone book the seats 25 A and B and so did you. We apologise, so we were wondering if you would like to upgrade you seats to First Class for free?" The flight attendant offered.

"Of course, that's no problem." I smiled and she nodded.

"Right this way ma'am." She said and gestured for me to follow her. I made it to our seats and placed Dylan on the chair.

"Here sweetie, would you like a colouring book and some crayons?" the flight attendant asked.

"Yep!" Dylan squealed and I looked at her.

"Yes Please." I said to the flight attendant.

Our flight landed and we were told to remain seated.

~

"We have now landed safely to Los Angeles. If can now take off your seat belts and un board the aircraft. Thank you for flying with American Airlines. We hope you enjoy your stay in Los Angeles." The pilot said. I grabbed my purse and picked Dylan up and carried her outside.

"I know sweetie, you're going to miss you Mommy." I said kissing her head as her eyes filled with tears. She had been distracted by watching the Disney channel on the plane.

"RUN!!!" I heard someone shout and I took about ten strides and whipped my head around. I gasped at the sight. Where I was just standing like ten seconds ago was no engulfed in flames. I coughed due to the smoke and then ran to safety. Well, people were just running and screaming, crying and frantically trying to escape the airport. I didn't even think about what was happening in my mind. I just wanted to keep Dylan safe. I cuddled her close to me covering her mouth from any smoke.

"Auntie Amy. What's happening?" She asked me.

"Nothing sweetie, it's going to be okay." I smiled as I left the terminal.

"Ma'am. Do you need any help?" A man asked as I began to cough.

"I-I'm f-fine." I coughed and he sat me now.

"Just keep breathing dear, you're going to be okay." He said and patted my shoulder. I couldn't believe it. I almost died. I could've died. I search frantically in my purse to find my phone. I was severely damaged. The screen was cracked in multiple places. The home button was hanging out. My purse must have knocked something as I ran out. I kissed Dylan's head and smiled.

"I'm so glad you're safe. Your mother would've killed me if anything would've happened to you." I whispered to her. I looked up, and body's were being dragged, yanked, taken to the ambulance. News crew and television station logos were flying in every direction. They wanted to get the best view. I looked up and saw thick black smoke  spreading quicker and quicker in the sky. You've got to be kidding me. I coughed once more and smiled at Dylan trying to keep her calm from this chaos. I just need to borrow someone's phone to text Ross or Rydel that we're okay.

Ross' POV

I sat on the couch next to Rydel trying to call Amy multiple times. I can't be thinking the worst. Not now. I rubbed my sweaty palms on my jeans. Rydel's phone was going crazy with tweets, so was mine. A fan saw us saying good bye at the airport and the news quickly spread. My teeth chattered, beads of sweat dropped from my forehead.

"Ross. Honey, go get some sleep. I'll wake you up if I hear anything." Mom told me and I shook my head.

"No." I said and placed my head in my hands. This is the worst news ever. My wife could be dead! Rydel was hugging Ellington to dear life. She had run out of tears. She was now trying to get some sleep. Our bus kept moving and we started to get further and further to our next destination. My eyes began coming heavier and heavier.

"If you would like to know about any of the passengers on board this flight, please call 131 000." The news reporter said and I picked up my phone.

"Hi, I was just wondering if you could tell me the whereabouts of some of the passengers on Flight 2912." I told the intercom.

"May I ask the relationship between you and the passenger?" They asked me.

"Husband and Uncle." I said quickly and I got up and walked to the other end of the bus.

"Okay, who were you looking for?" They asked me.

"Dylan Ratliff." I said hopefully.

"No, sorry sir. We have received no sign from that passenger. Anyone else?" They asked me.

"Amy Anderson?" I asked her.

"No sir." She said.

"What about Amelia Lynch. She was on the flight." I said begging for more information.

"No. Sorry sir. I have no information on those passengers." They said and I hung up. I walked back into the room where everyone else was sitting. Rydel looked at me hopefully. I shook my head and she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Daddy? What's going on?" Romeo asked me. I was too busy hugging my sister, Ellington had to pick him up and take him away.

"Hey, you can't jump to conclusions. They could very well be safe." I told my sister and she wiped her tears away.

"But Ross, what if she's dead?" Rydel asked me wiping her eyes on my shirt.

"Rydel. Don't think negatively." Riker butted in. "I'm sure she's fine. I'm sure everyone is." Riker said and I sat down and he passed me my phone I logged onto twitter. I needed to write something.

Babe, If you're out there. Please reply. XX

Within seconds, I was getting retweets, favourites replies, sending me prays of faith and love. I just need to be alone. I need Amy by my side. I locked my phone and pressed the home button. It was a photo of Amy and Romeo. They were asleep in bed. I'm going to wake up tomorrow, and I might find out  that she's dead.

______________________________________________________________________________

Comment your thoughts........