Birthday Part 1

Now that I have ruined Damon and Jamie's love story...for now...or maybe forever...It's time to show a new side of Jamie. And a new love interest ;) For those who hate me for making Damon look horrible I apologize...It had to happen. But i'm going to make it better I swear.

This chapter is dedicated to meeezy

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

I don't even know how many times I've repeated that this whole car ride. My eyes have been transfixed outside the car the whole time just watching rushing sceneries. I turned my phone on about forty-five minutes ago and it overflowed with messages. I sighed thinking of all the heat I was going to take when I got home. I missed out on Christmas Dinner for him. I guess it was worth it since I learned the truth...

"We're here." Ian muttered. I didn't even notice we were parked on my street, I was too lost in thought. I opened the door and quickly shut it wrapping my arms around me. I heard a door open and close and then an arm wrapped around me. I stiffened and looked at Matt who was giving me a sad smile. I heard the sound of Ian's car pulling away an scoffed at his leaving presence.

"How will you get home?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that. I'll be fine. Let me just walk you to the door." Matt tugged me closer passing some of his heat onto me.

"Thanks Matt." I whispered. The lights were still on in my house and I was just nervous of what my mom would say.

"Where did that guy take you?" I bit my lip wondering if I should tell him what happened.

"He took me to Milani." I pressed my lips together and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What did he tell you?" He urged on. I felt my heart clench remembering what happened and what he had shown me.

"He was  surprisingly just looking out for me." I muttered. "Don't worry I'm not stupid enough to become friends with him. But he did show me your friend's true colors. So, I'm grateful."

"Damon told me-,"

"Did he tell you about the girl he was screwing on camera..." I cut him off. Matt's face showed surprise and disgust. He bit his bottom lip and turned away from me. I almost felt bad for telling him.

"Is that what Milani showed you?" He asked. I gave a stiff nod and he cursed under his breath. "Let me tell you what he told me. I'm sure that goes along with this." He grumbled the ending. I crossed my arms shifting feet waiting to hear what he had to say to defend his friend. "I know he loves you." I wanted to scoff but refrained from doing so and instead rolled my eyes trying to play it off as if I didn't care, when actually my heart was throbbing with hate and hope at the same time.

The door flung open revealing a nose flaring Eric. My face cringed at the hatred flowing off him. I stepped away from Matt and before Eric could say anything I quickly said goodnight to Matt. "Get home safely, okay?" I give him a quick hug. "Merry Christmas." I whispered to him. I walked inside passing Eric while he slammed the door shut. I stood a few feet away from him waiting for him to yell.

"Jamie, don't you dare walk away from me!" He growl spinning around. When he saw me in the same spot his body relaxed. He still looked upset and he had every right to be.

"You were right, okay?" I smiled sadly. I felt my eyes watering as I took in his shocked face. "You were right." I whispered my voice cracking. I began crying, letting the sobs take over my body. He immediately rushed over to me and hugged me. He began shushing me and whispering things into my hair. He guided us to the living room and sat down pulling me down with him while he cradled my body. Eric always took on the father role with me. He was the perfect replacement, always over protective and always loving.