The Date

Aphmau's POV
I woke up the next day thinking about my date with Garroth. I'm so excited!! I was thinking about it all day during class, Lunch, and The walk home. The day felt so short waiting for my date, but now, it's 6:00pm. Time for my first date! Yay!
Garroth's POV
It's 6:00pm! Date time! I'm so nervous! Right when school let out, I ran home and set up the date. Now to go pick up Aphmau!
Time Skip to Aphmau's House
I'm finally here! I knock on the door and it opens to Aphmau in a beautiful purple dress, her hair full of gorgeous curls. I'm awed! I love her! "Your Beautiful!" I say. Now, we walk to my place
Aphmau's POV
We start walking to Garroth's place and I notice he is wearing a blue and white checkered shirt that match his eyes and some jeans. He looks cute in that! I love him! I can't help it! We get to his place and inside there is table with a purple tablecloth and a vase of pink roses! Also there's Fairy Lights hanging from the ceiling! I love it! Finally, We sit down.
Garroth's POV
We sit down and I look into Aphmau's eyes, she perfect. "Would you like some Chocolate Strawberries and Chocolate Bacon?" "Aw! Garroth! You know what I like!" I pull out the food. She looks so happy! After we eat..."Aphmau, will you come outside with me? I have a surprise!" "Sure!" She comes close to me as we walk outside, I cover her eyes. "I'm excited! I wonder what it is!"
Aphmau's POV
Garroth asked me to come outside with him for a surprise and he covered my eyes and then we walked, when he finally uncovered my eyes, I saw the willow tree where he asked me on the date, have Fairy Lights on it and a present underneath. I wonder what it is? I turn around to look at Garroth, I smile. I didn't know he lived so close to that tree. Cool! "Garroth!" He grabs my hand and we walk to the tree and we sit down. I look at Garroth, he looks at me. "Open it." He says all gentle. I open the gift. Its a Cresent Moon necklace with a Star attached. "I love it Garroth!" "Turn it over." I turn over the necklace. It says the words "I will love you to the moon and back" Awwww! "I love you, Aphmau." Said Garroth looking deep in my eyes. "I love you too!" "Do you want me to put the necklace on you?" "Yes! Thank you!" He puts the necklace on and we hold hands. "Look!" Garroth said pointing at the sky "Shooting Stars!" I respond. "Make a wish!"
"Say your wish in 1 2 3!" We say
"I wish we be together forever" I Said
"I wish we be together forever" Says Garroth
"I hope it comes true!" And I look down at my necklace, and smile. This was the best night ever!