three. you want me to come?

Zayn's P.O.V

"Vas Happening Boys!" I scream as I walk through our hotel room door.

"Eating Carrotssss what else?" Louis says shoving his face with carrots. "OHHHHHHHHH and Maddys gonna be coming over soon!!!" Louis says with the biggest smile on his face. Maddy's Louis's girlfriend. The whole thing with Elounor didn't really work out... But now he has Maddy who he absolutely adores! She's an amazing dancer and has the most funniest laugh that gives Louis the biggest smile. 

"How was your first day of school? Did you find your mystery girl?" Harry says whiggling his eye brows up and down. I smack him over the head and he fakes being hurt.

"No.. Not yet..." I say with my head down thinking about Ariana my childhood bestfriend. It's definately not the Ariana I met today... But Ariana (The one I met today) she seems... Different.. A good different... and I feel like I know her... Like I've seen  her before... But where?...

"Zaynnnnn? Yoo??? Dudddeee?" I look up to see all the guys staring at me..

"What?" I ask them.

"Who's the girl?" Louis asks me wiggling his eye browns. What's with everyone doing that?

"No one...." I say looking down at my feet that suddenly seem so fasinating.

"Liar.." Niall says to me poking my cheeks... Umm ok then?..

"She's just a girl..." I say now playing with my hands. But then I hear someone chuckle... Louis. "What?" I ask him.

"So was Maddy..." He says with a smile. Maybe he's right though maybe Ariana could be more than a friend? She reminds me about the girl I came looking for I may not remember her name but.... I would love to find her. But the thing is I don't even like Ariana... Wait... Do I?...

Ariana's P.O.V

"Your hand fits in mine....

Like it's made just for me...

But bare this in mind it was meant to be

And i'm joining up the dots with the freck-" 

AGH! I shoved my face into my pillow. Just listening to his voice  made my heart jus- AGH! Stop Ariana! HE HURT YOU! Aghh. Why does he have to make this seem so difficult.... He will ever like me... Why would he anyway... I'm just plan old boring me... And he's... Well Zayn Malik, in one of the hottest boy bands in the country...

It was 6:37am in the morning and i'm sooo sleepy. And the worst part is I have to see Zayn... 

 I caught up with Amy and we started walking to class.

"So you and Zayn huh?" Amy says nudging me.

"Huh?"  I question her.

"Come on Ari, you guys would be so cute." She says. I just ignore her as we walk to our double maths class. Zayn wasn't in our maths class (thank god) and neither was Hunter. 

When the double was finished me and Amy headed off to lunch. We sat in our usual spot in the back corner with again no food. 

"Hey girls." I look up to see the one and only Zayn Malik looking down at me with that amazing smile.

"Hey Zayn!" Amy says really perky and smily as always.

"Hey." I say not looking up.

"I want to ask you girls something." He says ploping in the seat across from me. I look up and give him a questioning look. "Your both fans of One Direction right?" 

"Yesssseerrrrr-eeee we sure are." Amy responds andI just take a sip of my water.

"Well... How would you both like to come to our recording seshhhh?" I immediately choke on my water and stare at Zayn, with Amy doing the same thing.

"W-What?!" I say still in complete shock. "You want us to come?"

"Of course I do, I really want you guys to come. The boys would love to hear a fans point of view of the songs." He explains to us. "And you guys will meet the rest of the boys as well." He continues as he eats his lunch. "So you guys in?"

"YES!" Me and Amy shout so loud that everyone turns to stare at us. But we didnt care and it showed cause me, Amy and Zayn just start cracking up laughing.

After school me and Amy head off with Zayn to the recording studio...

I can't believe it. I'm standing infront of One Direction... I'm... lost for words.

"Ariana, Amy, this is Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam." 

"Hey." They all say insinked. 

"Hi." Me and Amy say insinked again. 

"So are you beautiful girls ready to hear our new song?" Louis asks us.

"Yeah we can't wait." I say back to him all happy and excited.

"Well come follow us girls." Harry says to me smiling. I blush a little and look down.

Harry's P.O.V

Ariana's actually so cute. She's so happy, perky and smily. I might actually like her a bit.... 

Ariana's P.O.V

The boys start singing and their amazing. Zayn had started off, then Liam and when it was Harry's turn and I couldn't help but notice him staring at me. At first I wasn't quite sure if he was staring at me but, Amy interupted my thoughts.

"Harry keeps staring at you." She says to me. I look to her then back at Harry to see him still staring at me.

"I know." I say back at her, and maybe blushing a little.

"O MI GOD." She whipser screams. "YOU LIKE HARRY." She continues to whipser scream.

"Maybe....." I say back.. Do I like Harry? And does he like me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooooooo I'm so sorry I haven't been updating :( I've been really busy and yeah I really hope you guys like it 6-7ish votes for a much quicker update :)
So yeah please Vote, Comment and check out my other story xxx
Thanks Lindaa xx