Chapter 13

Hellooooo!! :DD Okay, so this is the chapter with Danielle and Liam. No, I’m not saying Danielle + Liam yet, just Danielle and Liam. But I could say Danielle + Liam too... Okay, sorry I’m gonna stop pulling you guys. Hahaha! :D So here it is. Please vote, comment fan! :) I love all my readers! <3

This chapter is dedicated to wall_flowerr for being the first commenter for the last chapter. :)) <3

And the next chapter will be dedicated to the person with the best comment. :) Aaaaand... I won’t update the next chapter until I get at least six votes for this chapter. ;) I’m asking more and more, I know, but... that’s just the way life goes. :D And the next chapter will have Lacie and Liam POV too... :D <3

And please, please, please tell others about this book too! Thanks! :) Mwah! :* <3

Oh, and please read my Harry Styles fanfic too! Thanks. :))

Chapter 13

Liam’s POV

Danielle. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I found myself checking her out from head to toe. She dyed her hair blonde. It looked good on her, but I liked her better with brown hair. She looked as gorgeous as always. But I was relieved that I didn’t want to check her out as my girlfriend or a good chick. I loved her still. But not like I used to.

Still, I was very surprised to see her. We didn’t talk for a long time and I didn’t hear from her and had no idea what she could be doing here.

„Hi...” she said a bit shyly.

„Oh, ah... come in...” I forgot my manners I was so shocked.

We stepped in and I led her to the living room.

Zayn looked up from his phone as we stepped in and he couldn’t hide his surprise either.

„Danielle!” he looked at her.” Nice to see you! ...H-how are you?” he didn’t know what to say.

„Fine, I guess.” she laughed then looked at me. I wondered what she thought about me after almost a year. Did she check me out too? Or did she secretly follow my every step on the internet after we broke up too.

„C’mon” I sat her down.”Do you want tea?”

„Ah, yeah, sure.” she nodded smiling.

I went in the kitchen to bring tea and saw Zayn leave the room from the corner of my eye.

I went back with tea in my hands and filled our cups. We sat infront of each other sipping tea for a few minutes.

„So... I guess you didn’t just come over to have tea with me...” I hinted her to start talking.

„Nope” she put her cup down.

She was still silent.

„So?” I pulled up my eyebrows. I was getting really nervous now. What did she have to say? Why didn’t she say it? What could she have to say now? She still loved me? She wanted to make up with me? The worst I could think of that she was pregnant. But we broke up a long time ago. So then she would have a baby by now. Oh God, what did she have to say? Please, just speak!

„I have a boyfriend” she said. I couldn’t help letting out a little sigh. It wasn’t as bad as I thought at all. I was actually surprised that I didn’t feel bad about it at all. I wasn’t jelous or anything.

„That’s okay” I smiled.

„You’re not angry?” she asked a bit afraid.

„No” I nodded.” It’s fine with me. We’re still friends though.”

She smiled.

„Of course.”

There was another minute of silence.

„That’s all?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

„No...” she started. I waited sipping my tea.” I heard about you and that Cinderella thing...”

I accidently sipped my tea quicker and it was so hot, I started choking and spat out my tea then started coughing. It must’ve been hilarious.

She waited for me to finish wide eyed. I was thankful she didn’t burst out laughing. I cleared my throat.

„Really?” I asked.

„Yeah...” she said.” So umm... it’s just...” she started.

Rage filled me again.

„What?!” I asked. It wasn’t her business. What did she have to say about it anyway?

„Look...” she looked into my eyes.” I just want to say that you musn’t give up searching her just because you didn’t find her for the first time. People don’t always find their love for the first time. I’m happy with my boyfriend now. Some people aren’t so lucky to find their love for the first time. But they musn’t give up. I don’t know what happened in Starbucks that day, and it isn’t really my busines...” she stopped for a second.” But you looked sad. And angry and... I don’t know, but you looked the way you look when you’re in angry but in love...” she finished.

„So you’re telling me to go out with a girl I don’t even know, just gave me an emotional speech?” I asked her.

„No...” she said.” As I said I don’t know who she is. But you can give her a chance. I don’t know who you talked to on twitter. Only you know that. And only your heart can tell you who she really is.”

„My heart doesn’t say anything!” I said.

„It does, you just don’t want to listen, because you don’t believe it.” she answered.

Suddenly another voice flashed in my head.

Just that you believe me...

I didn’t know what to say.

„Look... I don’t know what you’re thinking and who this girl is, I just felt like I had to tell this to you...” she said and stood up.” Because I know you.”

I didn’t really understand what she meant by that, but I didn’t really care either. I was thinking hard of everything else. of everything she said.

I led her to the door.

„ hey...” I called after her before she left.” Thanks.”

We smiled at each other.

I closed the door. I still loved her. But not like that. Just like a sister.

***

She was shining. And she was walking towards me.

„I love you...” she said in a beautiful voice, almost like a song.

She was hurting all over. I could see that. And I hurt her too. But I didn’t want to. I wanted to help her and keep her in my arms.

It was the same dream I had for a very long time now. For more than half a year now.

But finally this girl had a face. I could see her clearly now. I knew who she was.

Until now I could never reach her no matter how hard I tried. I wanted to touch her at least a little, but as I walked towards her, her shining figure just got farther away.

This time I could touch her. I soothed and caressed her and I kept her in my arms and helped her and saved her.

I finally knew who she was.

I’ve found my twitter girl. My Cinderella.