ONCE AGAIN I FORGOT THE TITLE

HEY Y'ALL AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

LOOK BABIES

--------------------------------------------

Just then a red and orange blur came flying at them. "Play noooooooow???????" it shrieked as it jumped into Olivia.

She pushed her laughing self off the bench and walked over to the pair.

***********************************

Jerome laughed as he pushed the swing. Mitch was shrieking happily as Olivia walked up. "UPPY, PWEASE LIBBY?" He yelled.

"Alright hun, where do you want to go?" Olivia said as she lifted the toddler from the swing.

"You sit on twing, Biggums push us!!" the toddler said with big begging eyes.

Both adults (well I mean kinda adults) looked at each other, Jerome had laughter in his eyes and Olivia looked scared.

"Mitch honey, I don't think that's a good-" Olivia said as Jerome pushed her on to the swing.

"Livvy, it'll be fine. Just have fun!!!" Jerome said.

"Jeroooomeeeeeee," Olivia whined as he walked around them.

He bent down and whispered in her ear, "I won't let you get hurt, Liv, I swear."

She looked up at him and blushed, "Oh shut up and push us."

Jerome pulled them back and pushed them. Olivia wrapped one hand in the chain and one around Mitch's stomach. The three were laughing when Sofia walked over with the others. Rob had Preston on his shoulders and Preston was dripping chocolate ice cream into Rob's hair. Tobi was on Sofia's hip, he was eating a strawberry cone. Harry was awake (for once) and in Simon's arms (nothing new there). He was making a mess out of his blue raspberry slushie, and dribbling it all over himself. Yes, they let him have a slushie. He saw the blue color and demanded what ever it was. Lachlan and Vikk were holding hands and toddling ahead of the group. In their free hands, Vikk was gripping two spoons and Little Lachy had a dish of soft-serve vanilla with rainbow sprinkles in a little bag. Josh was close behind the skipping pair of little boys, keeping an eye on them.

"So I leave you alone to talk and I find you swingin?" Sofia said, tone annoyed, but eyes laughing.

"Oh shut up," Olivia laughed as she clutched an extremely happy Mitch. "Jerome please, the swing," she said between laughs.

"NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled pushing them higher.

"JAY-ROOOMEEEE."

"BIIIIGGGGGUUUUMMMMMSSSSS."

"Alright, alright," Jerome said as he caught the swing. He helped Olivia of the swing. She immediately swung Mitch to her hip and held him. He quickly began struggling to get down.

Olivia set the boy down who ran to Josh. "ICEY CREAM," he said jumping up and down.

"Here sweetheart," Josh said handing Mitch the Ninja Turtle Ice Cream Pop.

"YAY," he yelled as he ran off. Preston was still on Rob's head and Tobi clung to Sofia. Vikklan flopped to the ground to share their ice cream with Mitch next to Vikk. Harry had squirmed down so he was sitting on Lachlan's lap.

*************

I hope y'all like this chapter y'all!!!!!!! I think it's cute. If y'all think I missed something or you want to see something say so in the comments or message me.