Chapter 30

Third Person P.O.V

A month had gone by quickly with no problems. Ginny kept her promise and left the couple alone. The babies had grown a few inches and gained weight. They were able to breathe and eat on their own. It came the day that the men were finally allowed to hold their children for the first time. Harry was seated in a new room that their children were brought too and Draco was sitting next to him.

"We finally get to hold our babies." Draco smiled and took a deep breath.

"Nervous?" Harry asked.

"It's been awhile since I got to hold a child of my own," He smiled. "So a little."

"Well these are technically my first babies," Harry laughed. "So I'm excited."

"As am I." Draco nodded. The nurses came in smiling as they were cradling the babies.

"Which one of you wants to hold two?" She asked. Draco smiled and looked at Harry. He nodded gently and Harry smiled.

"I will." He answered. The nurses smiled and two of them walked over to him. They gave Harry, Lily and Albus as Draco held mini Draco. Tears trickled in both of their eyes. Lily was staring up at Harry as Severus was sleeping.

"Hi Lily." Harry cooed. "I'm your daddy and this is your papa." Harry said leaning towards Draco. "You're named after two very important women in your daddies lives." Harry cooed. "We love you." Harry smiled. Lily watched as Harry spoke the words. Her different colored eyes were sparkling.

Draco was talking to baby Draco in a similar way.

"Hi little Draco," He smiled. "You know, we waited for awhile to finally get to hold you guys and now we finally get to do it." Draco blinked away his tears. "Your daddy and I love you very much, so much so we'd name you after us." Baby Draco was slightly awake so Draco lifted him and kissed him gently. Eventually they switched up the babies so Draco had Lily and Albus as Harry held baby Draco. They were allowed to feed their babies and burp them. After a few hours, they were changed and put to bed. They watched them sleep and smiled.

"Mr. and Mr. Malfoy-Potter?" The nurse came into the room quietly.

"Yes?" Harry asked

"It is our pleasure to tell you that the babies are finally ready to go home." She smiled.

"Really?" Draco asked. "Today?"

"Well we'd prefer tomorrow is best." She nodded her head.

"Okay." The two men said in unison. She smiled and left the room.

"So mother and father got us bassinets for the nursery." Draco said.

"Okay, so they'll sleep in there for the first few months until they grow a little more." Harry replied. Draco smiled and kissed Harry. The couple decided to go home and finish up the nursery, getting it ready for the babies. The boys were thankfully on Easter break, so they helped out with the stuff in the nursery.

"So we'll need you guys to come to the hospital tomorrow." Draco told to the boys.

"Yeah of course." Ted said. "We're be happy to help."

"Thank you." Harry smiled.

***

Draco's P.O.V

We got the babies in the car finally. Ted and Scorpius sat in the back with them as they slept. Harry and I were in the front.

"Nervous?" I asked holding his hand gently.