Another Beginning

Pen's POV:

At home, alone, I sat in my bed. I wonder what Pencil is doing right now. Probably texting some other person. Being with another person. I need to fix this. Somehow, I got myself into trouble, and I guess I have to find a way out. Suddenly, I heard my phone make a sound. I had some sort of notification.

--
Pencil

<(Come to pick me up at 7. We need to talk.)
--

Sh-she texted me! Omg, and she said we needed to talk! Maybe she would forgive me! It was 6:20. I got myself ready. I put on a plain, white t-shirt with some black denim jeans. I combed my hair nearly and cleaned up a bit. Soon it was 6:50. I walked out the door, unnoticed. I didn't tell my brother I was leaving. He would... He wouldn't understand. So, as quietly as I could, I closed the door. I started walking over to Pencil's house.

Pencil's POV:
I sat and waited by the door. I hope Pen  is coming. I was in a knee-high pink flowing dress. I was ready to go. I had a place in mind where I wanted to go. Knock Knock! I opened the door. "Hey." I told Pen. "Hi..." He responded. "I have a place in mind... Could we go?" I asked. He tilted his head in thought for a second, then he said, "Sure." I walked outside. He followed me. Soon we reached my favourite place... By the river, beside the bridge. We sat on a bench. We were both silent for a few moments. I looked away. "So?" I asked. He looked to me. "What?" He asked. "Aren't you sorry?" I asked. "I am, Pencil, but I still don't know what I did!" He responded. I rolled my eyes. "Don't you remember?! You tripped me in the hall!" I shouted. "I- I did?" He responded quietly. "YES YOU DID! WHY DO YOU THINK I WAS MAD?!" I screamed. He looked down in shame. "I'm sorry, Pencil, but I don't remember doing it purposely!" He answered. I was about to nag that he was lying, when suddenly I remembered; he had earphones in. "O-oh.." I responded, quietly. He frowned sadly. "I didn't realize that it could've been an accident..." I said. "I feel really stupid right now.." I said. He laughed a bit. "Don't. Everyone has their moments in life, so you're not alone! And by the way, I'm sorry I pushed you in Science." He apologized. "Ahh, it's okay. It was so funny when the bleach spilled ALL over the floor though!" I laughed. "I know." He responded. He started moving in, and grabbed my hand. The moon was out, and there was a twilight breeze and all. I put my arms on his shoulder. We were moving in closer, and closer. We were so close. I was about to come in until I remembered something. I kind of do love Pen.. But I kissed Eraser...  Am I really what everyone thinks of me? A player? A cheater? I backed away and looked down in shame. Pen started blushing. "I- I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!" Pen stuttered. "I-it's okay." I told him. I just can't kiss him... I would feel bad about myself then... Then I'd jump off the bridge and it'll start all over again. This is too much. Suddenly, I heard music. It was coming from a café on the town a few hills away. "Do you want to maybe go there?" I asked. He nodded yes, with a shrug. We walked into the café. Suddenly I saw Match and Eraser... full on making out at a table! That hurt a bit... But I remembered they were dating. Eraser and I as a pair was still a secret. Pen walked up to Eraser. And I had to follow. As soon as Eraser split, he saw me and turned red. "H-hi Pencil" He waved. Pen and Match were totally oblivious to both of us blushing. "Uh, can I talk to Eraser outside for a moment?" I asked match. She smiled. "Okay!" She answered. I walked outside with him. "Eraser... I don't feel very good about us when I see you two together..." I told him. "I know... I feel the same about you and Pen.." He replied, sighing. I blushed quickly. "But we aren't dating!" I said. "Well, still, you act close." He said. I turned and kissed him for what felt like an eternity. It felt like a fairytale. Suddenly, during the kiss, I heard a voice. "HEY!" It was screaming.

It was Match's voice.

Sorry for the late late chapter! The next won't be so late. Anyway enjoy!!