12. Special Girl

MIYOUNG's POV

Jinhee too a long time in the bathroom, I was worried so I tried to find her to see if she was okay.

But the moment I walk inside the bathroom... It was filled with yells, kicking sound, and laughter.

"Jinhee-yah, are you here?" I called and all the noises was stopped.

A moment later, one of the cubicle's door open.
I gasped when I realize what happened. "Oh my gosh, what have you done to her!" I yelled.
They were bullying Jinhee!

"Aw,it's Jinhee's little friend" the queenka said, looking at me.

"Go away bitch, if you don't want this to happen to you too" she threaten. I look at Jinhee, she was a MESS! As much as I want to help her, I know I couldn't beat them all.

"GO!!" Laura yelled.

Then I ran out of the place.

I'm sorry Jinhee, but please hang on there! Jebal!

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Oh what happened to our Taehyung? Only 20 sit ups?" Suga mocked while the other laugh.

"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes. How can I do more when our faces are so close each time I sit up? I swear I would've kiss her if I continued.

"Guys!!!!" Miyoung yelled at the top of her lungs while running toward us as if she was chased by a bear.

"Guy!!! Help!" She yelled again.

"What happen?" Jin asked. "Is everything okay?"

"NO!"

"Why?" Jimin asked.
"What is it noona?!" Jungkook asked. We were all anticipated for her to answer.

"Jinhee!!.." She tried to catch her breath.

"what about her??!" I shouted.
"What happen to Jinhee?" Suga and Rapmon asked.

"She's....she's being bully by Laura inside the girl's restroom!" Miyoung yelled.

"WHAT???!!!!!" They all yelled. But I couldn't stand here anymore, without another word, I RAN.

"Taehyung, wait up!" I could hear them running after me.
This is truly a terrifying feeling, the first time I have this feelings....was when I lost my first love....I couldn't protect my lover....but now....I don't want history to repeat themselves again. Not with Jinhee! I'll do anything to save her! I'll do anything to protect her!

The first thing I heard was laughter inside the bathroom. BTS was now behind me.

The laughter was coming from one of the closed cubicles.
"They're in there" Miyoung whispered.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!" I yelled as I kicked the door.
"OPEN IT!" The rest of BTS kicked the door too.

"Ahh!" The girls yelled due to the loud sound of us kicking door. "OPEN IT OR I'LL BREAK IN!" I yelled.

"Alright alright, we'll open it!" The girls said. After a few seconds, the door finally open.

My heart drop the moment I spotted Jinhee on the ground. Her er hair was a mess, her arms was bruised, and her head was dripping blood!