Chapter 1

Oh my god! I can't believe it! I'm getting married! I'll be Mrs Kirst in two more hours... I have always dreamed of it. This day... getting married to the only love of my life. My parents had known his parents for a while and now they decide that we should get married. I never did anything against my father's wishes so yeah you could guess that I was more than happy when it came to this decision that my father made for me. I was waiting until the music starts to get out of the car and start walking down the aisle. Finally the moment came... the music started playing and I got out and my father was waiting there for me with a wide smile on his face.

We were both walking in and the first face that I noticed was his. Keith. He was standing there looking so handsome and his straight hair falling lightly on his forehead like as if it's asking me to push it back. I was waiting for a welcoming smile from him but it never came. Strange. Then I noticed my best friend, Lily. She was dressed beautifully in a pink low cut dress and she was waving happily at me. My eyes shifted back to him as he came closer to me and took my arms. He and I were standing in front of the priest, I put a ring on his left ring finger and he did the same to me. He asked us to say our vows and I gladly obliged. I was done with mine and I was waiting for his... he just shook his head...oh no!

He looked at the priest and said, "I'm sorry, but I didn't prepare one"

The priest looked surprised so did all of us...then the priest said, "It's ok, are you willing to take Miss Sarah Williams as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yes"

"And you Miss Williams, are you willing to take him as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes"

"Then, you may kiss the bride"

I was waiting for him to pull me closer but he didn't so instead I just walked towards him and put my arms around him and pressed my lips onto his.

We walked out of the church and I threw my bouquet of flowers and like I hoped it would, it landed on my best friends hands. He got into the car and I followed... although I looked calm and happy, a billion questions were rattling in my head. Why didn't he prepare a vow? Why didn't he pull me into a kiss? Why didn't he smile at me when I looked at him? Wait, I just noticed, he didn't smile at all. Why? For now, who cares? I was bloody happy! Who gets a chance to marry their only crush ever since your childhood even if your crush didn't notice you? The answer to that question was- ME! Even if this was an arranged marriage I'm sure we'll love each other. Maybe.

From today on wards I was going to be Mrs Sarah Kirst.