Garmau? Garmau.

Aphmau's POV
The next day, I wake up and put on some pink shorts, a purple shirt, and my Cresent Moon Necklace from Garroth. I will wear this necklace every day. I start walking to school, I see Garroth and I head to him. "Hey Garroth!" I say. We start holding hands while talking. Some people are staring at me, I wonder why? We pass the Weeping Willow tree and I touch it softly. It reminds me of my amazing date last night. "Wanna hang out later?" Garroth said. "Of Course! Where? And is it another date?" "At the Park and it doesn't have to be a date, if you want that." "No! I wanna go on a Date with you! Aren't we Boyfriend and Girlfriend now?" "I guess so!" Garroth said that quitely, I look forward and see why.... Laurence!
Garroth's POV
So me and my Girlfriend Aph, (it's so cool calling her my girlfriend!) were peacefully walking together, holding hands, talking, Aph was playing with the Necklace I gave her, and then Laurence was right there in front of us. Just glaring. He saw us holding our hands and ripped them away from each other. He pulled Aph away and pushed me aside. "Laurence! Leave Aph alone!" "GARROTH! STAY OUT OF THIS!" He takes Aphmau under a tree and says stuff about me that isn't true to make her hate me. "Laurence! Leave me alone! I don't like you! Why can't you see that!" And then she starts fiddling with the necklace again, that's so cute! Laurence noticed the necklace and looks at it. He reads it. Oh No! "Ah Ha! So even though, I told you SHE was mine! You gave her a gift telling her you loved her!" "How do you know it was from me!" I say. Did I get him? "I saw you talk to Nicole at school yesterday about making something, like a necklace!" "Fine you got me now leave us alone!" I pull Aph up off the ground and we start to walk inside. "You will-"
Ring Ring!
I'm so glad the bell cut him off. Now I just need to avoid him, and protect Aphmau
Time Skip to After school
Aphmau's POV
Garroth told me to try to avoid Laurence all day and I did it! I was scared earlier, I thought he was gonna take my necklace! If he did he was get a huge Knuckle-Sandwich right it the face. Or maybe not. I don't know. Any way, Garroth said to meet him at the Park, and when I got there, I got so excited. It was the Autumn Fair! They had Fresh Apple juice, Cider Donuts, Pumpkin Everything, A bouncy house, On Sale Halloween decorations, A pumpkin patch, A Hay Ride and GOOOAATS!! This is gonna be AWESOME!
Garroth's POV
So I took Aph to the Autumn Fair and she was SO happy when she saw it! Especially the Goats! She wanted to go to get Cider Donuts so bad! I'm glad the Autumn Fair is free! We ate our donuts and then went on the Hay Ride together. There was no one else there. At the end they take picture. Me and Aph KISSED at the end and we both have a picture of our first kiss now! It was magical!
Aphmau's POV
WE KISSED ON THE HAY RIDE! It was the perfect moment, we were going through the forest, orange leaves falling, just the right amount of sunlight. Then we just kissed, we couldn't help it! We just did it! The people at the end took a picture of it, now I can remember it forever. Now time for the Goats. "GARROTH!! THE GOATS! WE NEED TO SEE THEM!" "Your so cute when you yell!" "I love you Garroth!" "I love you too Aph!"
Garroth's POV
We walk to the the goats and Aphmau does a weird face next to the goat. I have to take a picture of this! " Your the best Boyfriend ever for taking me to the Autumn Fair, Garroth! Thank you!" "Your the best Girlfriend! Now come on! Let's go on the Bouncy-House!" We bounce for ten minutes and then, "Look at that pumpkin! Garroth! It's Huge!" We go over to the pumpkin and I stand next to it and it's bigger than me! "I'm taking a picture of that!" I pose. Aph runs over and hugs me and I kiss her forehead. Then I hear someone say Hi to us.
Kawaii~Chan's POV
Kawaii~Chan really wanted to go to the Autumn Fair because Kawaii~Chan knew there was gonna be a bouncy-House. When Kawaii~Chan got there Kawaii~Chan spotted her friends Garroth and Aphmau~Senpai. So Kawaii~Chan said "Hi Garroth and Aphmau~Senpai! Are you guys on a date?" Kawaii~Chan asked if they are on a date because Garroth kissed Aphmau~Senpai's forehead "Yes! Yes we are Kawaii~Chan!" Said Aphmau~Senpai "Kawaii~Chan knew it! I must ship it! How about Garmau!"
Garroth's POV
"Garmau?" I say. "That's cool Kawaii~Chan! Thanks!" Says Aph Kawaii~Chan walks away towards the bouncy-house. I guess we are official now. Me and Aph hug and walk out of the fair. This was a great day. We make a great couple!!