Chapter - 01

• Dedicated to All of my wonderful readers!

Bye, Bye Virginity

Warning
T

his series contains mature content, including explicit and suggestive language, sexual themes, drug and alcohol use, addiction, violence, and overall mature themes throughout the series. This story has darker themes and is not suited for all readers.

©Copyright Krissy Snifeld, 2009

Chapter 1

I walked out of the bathroom and began to slowly make my way down the narrow hallway. My hands were tucked deep into the pockets of my little pink pajama pants in an attempt to keep my fingers warm. The night air was chilly and as I silently made my way back to my bedroom I couldn't sway my mind away from the thought of sliding back under the warmth of my plush blanket. I was only sporting a tiny little black tank top and already I was starting to feel the goose bumps rising up on my arms.

The house was silent. The only noises were the sounds of the wind howling fiercely outside the window and my older brother's epic snoring echoing down the hallway. My parents were away for the weekend, gone on some major golf tournament, which left the house to me and my brother. Not that it was much of a surprise, being left unsupervised was the norm as my parents were hardly ever home. If they weren't away for golf then it was business or another vacation, either way they were really only home a few days a month.

Before they departed, they had left implicit instructions that we were not allowed to have any friends over. Naturally, my brother decided to rebel against my parent's authority and invite his utterly hot friend over for the night. I honestly didn't mind the eye candy and my parents would be none the wiser. Also, it didn't hurt that the guy was unbelievably sexy and one of the most popular guys at our school, Kersha High. I couldn't help but stare at him with quiet reverence and awe every time I saw him, even though he barely even acknowledged my existence.

As I reached my bedroom door I turned the knob and walked into my warm and cozy bedroom. My heart skipped a beat and my breath was caught in my chest as I realized there was someone sitting on my bed. It took me a moment to realize who it was as relief washed over me. It was only Damen, my brother's friend.

He was wearing a pair of black and red plaid pajama pants with a tight white muscle shirt. I could see every perfectly chiseled muscle through the thin fabric of his shirt, which instantly caused me to breathe in sharply. His tousled brown hair was about an inch long and stood up on all ends, indicating he had probably been tossing and turning in bed for hours.

Then suddenly the relief transformed itself into mild confusion. I mean, sure, I was relieved that it was Damen in my bedroom and not some creepy stranger danger crawling in through the window, but I thought to myself, 'what was Damen Hurtz doing in my bedroom?'

"D-Damen?" I stuttered as I took a few more brave steps into my bedroom. "W-what are you doing in here?"

And there it was, my very first words ever spoken to this demi-god, Damen Hurtz. Although Damen had been my brother's friend for years I had never exchanged any sort of verbal dialogue with him before. Hell, I'd never really spoken to any of the student body at Kersha High.

"I couldn't sleep," he finally replied.

I frowned, my eyebrows raised in confusion. "So you decided you come into my bedroom?"

"Well, I wanted to come see you," he answered quietly as he stood up and began to walk toward me. Instantly, I felt my heart begin to beat more rapidly and my palms begin to get clammy.

"M-me?" I asked, still completely dazed and somewhat confused. I mean why would he want to see me? Damen was two years older than me and completely out of my league. "But why me?"