Magical Dolls(ZexionxReaderXAxel)

Ok so here it is for you Otaku-Gamer0204. Hope you like it, the plot just came to me on different days so it might not flow so well.  Axel and Zexion might be out of character idk, I don't grasp their characters well so some advice would be nice for future references. Warning I don't own Kingdom Hearts and there will be cussing. Next up is Demmy! Look forward to it!

(Name)'s POV

"(Name) honey we're leaving now! Come down for last minute hugs!"

"Coming mom!" hurrying down the stairs from my room I run into her open arms.

"Oh my baby! I'm gonna miss you! Are you sure you're alright by yourself?"

"Yea mom for the hundredth time I'm fine by myself. It's not like we haven't done this before."

"Yes but you'll be home alone for your whole winter break and we'll be halfway around the world!"

"Now honey (Name)'s a big girl now. She can survive being home alone for the break. Alright (Name) how about a last hug for your old dad before we have to go."

"Ok," escaping from the mother grip (these grips are scary especially when they think they won't see you again) I hugged my dad.

"(Name) there's money in the jar as always and a credit card for emergencies. The fridge is full and so is the pantry. I put my old baseball bat next to your bed and the gun is"

"Wow slow down dad! Nothing's gonna happen! I'll be alright! No need for the gun!"

"But my baby is gonna be defenseless and what if nasty boys come and"

"Now honey don't be a hypocrite, our ride is here let's go. Bye (Name) see you at the end of your break! Love you!" my mom pried my dad off of me and dragged him away from the back of his shirt. Not gonna lie but he was crying, but it was normal so I couldn't help but question him while sweat dropping.

Waving both my arms to bid them farewell, "Bye love you too! Have fun! Bring me some cool souvenirs!"

After a few minutes the car they were in was long gone and I headed back in the house. First night by myself again, what to do... gotta lock the doors. Later when I finished checking the perimeter of the house and locking all the doors and windows I headed upstairs. My arms full of (f/snacks) and (f/drink), alright it's time to get serious!

~Hours in front of TV~

"NNNNnnnuuuuuuuu!!! I WAS SO CLOSE!!! WHY! WHY YOU DO THIS! YOU BIG MEANIE! SEPHIROTH!!! WHY!!! I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!"

-Growl-

"AFTER FOOD!!! I'LL BE BACK DON'T GO ANYWHERE!!!"

Putting the controller down the screen of game over and Sora floating in the middle glowed in my dark room; I shuffled around the wall for the light switch. Flinching when the lights turned on  I blinked and found my floor covered in (f/snacks) wrappers and empty (f/drink)s. The covers on my bed was half hanging half covering the floor. What was horrible was my plushie of Zexion was on the ground. Not wasting any time I scooped Zexion in my arms and cuddled with him.

"Waaa! I'm sowry Zexy! The floor must have been horrid for you! Never again will it happen, I promise." Rubbing my cheek to his, we both headed downstairs for frozen pizza.

Opening the freezer that revealed piled of frozen food, I looked for pizza. Of course the stack of pizza was all the way at the bottom of the pile and nearly killed me when I tried to take one. Good thing Zexion was safely watching me from the counter. While waiting for the pizza to finish baking, I opened the fridge for a drink... why was, how did, my phone was in the fridge. Right smack at my eye level was my phone chillin in the fridge... I have got to stop leaving my phone in weird places. The sad part was that I didn't even realize it was missing. Grabbing my phone and a drink I sat on the counter with Zexion.