24. Bonus Chapter pt. 2

A/N: Change of plans... i published the bonus chapter pt.2 again, so i believe it's not private anymore

Oh, and just a little warning. This chapter includes a MATURE SEX SCENE so read it only if you are comfortable with it!

----------------------------------------------------

I turn to him to take the hoodie from him, only to find him staring at me. I blush and bite my lip. "You are not making this easy for me, cara." He says and I blush. "Do you really like teasing me that much?" I blush more and shake my head and watch him put the shirt over the chair and walk towards me.

I take a step back, away from him, making his smirk widen. "And where do you think you are going, cara?" He asks, raising his eyebrow at me.

I shrug a little and glance to the bed. "I am tired?" I more ask than say before looking back at him, gasping loudly when I found him an inch away from me. "W-what are you doing?" I ask when I notice his wicked smile. He is planning on something, I just know it.

He licks his lips and grab my hips, making me shudder a little. His hands were a little cold against my warm skin, but I didn't mind that. "Nothing, I am simply enjoying the sexy little body in front of me." He says, looking down at me and rubbing my sides.

I blush some more and shake my head a little. "Luciano. Don't tease me." I whine a little.

"Who said anything about me teasing you, cara?" he asks as he push me more against him, making me gasp and put my hands flat onto his chest.

"I-i... you said we aren't doing anything..." I say, looking at his chest and avoiding his eyes, feeling a bit embarrassed with the situation.

He lifts my chin up and makes me look at him, into his eyes. "I never said that, cara. I simply said I like your innocence."

I watch him. "Does that mean you won't like me anymore when my innocence is gone?" I ask him softly.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "No, cara, I will never stopped liking you." He says softly, making me giggle. He smirks a little and dips his head down, kissing me hard on the lips. I blush and kiss him back without hesitations, loving the feeling of his lips against mine.

I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and tug him closer to me, moaning a little as he bites my lower lip. He takes the opportunity to push his tongue into mine and twirl it around mine. I tangle my fingers into his hair and hold him close to me as we keep kissing.

I pull on his hair a little as he maneuvers us around and walks me backwards until the back of my legs is touching the bed. I smile a little against his lips and squeal loudly when he pushes me down onto the bed. I stare up at him as he hovers over me, making me blush.

I lick my lips as I slowly push myself back up the bed, so I am lying on it. He does the same before leaning down and kissing me once again. I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close as we deepen our kiss. He moves his hand down my side, leaving a trail of goose bumps all the way to my hip where he settle his hand.