[6]: Chasing Thea Hartens

Okay people, this is a VERY VERY MUST READ! If you are an old reader please take note of this:

My last update was chapter 5, right?

But I changed the whole story due to some Wattpad major problems so please start from the very beginning.

Thank you :)

And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies
The beautiful kind, making up for lost time,
Taking flight, making me feel like

~Everything Has Changed | Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran

[6]: Chasing Thea Hartens

After I put my books back in my locker, my phone buzzed.

It was from Ethan.

Thea, I am so sorry but I can't ride the bus with you today. I have a meeting with the other members of the Student Council. -Ethe.

I checked the time. 3:45.

Five more minutes 'til the bus leaves.

I sprinted my way down the hallway and headed for the car park near the field where the bus will be waiting.

But just my luck一some jocks were fighting about something that is probably stupid by the door.

That means, there was a large crowd blocking my way out.

No choice. I had to weave my way out this crowd than go around the campus.

Miraculously, I made my way through it but I was still miserable.

Oh no, for the second time of the day, I missed the bus.

Guess I'll have to wait for a half-hour for the next bus.

I decided to sit by bleachers while waiting for the bus. I spotted some boys playing soccer. For a heartbeat, I thought it was Seth playing in the field but no, it was Bobby.

I stared at him freely because I know he wouldn't see me.

Robert Wayne Tanner. My bestfriend since we were 5. The boy I like.

Honestly, seeing Bobby sometimes make my heart hurt. He wasn't the Bobby I knew after that scandalous break-up.

I told him he can use a friend and I took it seriously一but he didn't. He only looked at me as a friend. As a bestfriend.

"Thea, I still couldn't believe that she did that to me infront of everybody," he said then took a swing from the bottle of vodka which was almost empty.

I took the bottle from him, knowing that he already had enough. "Robert, get over it. One day, you'll find someone who wouldn't do that to you again."

"Yeah, like who? When? When I'm thirty years old? I need to be inspired to get on with my life." He gently said.

Now, I thought, answering his question mentally. I'm here for you, Robert. If you just knew how much I am into you...

"I need to do something..." I hear him murmur as a tear slid down his face.

I enveloped him to a hug and he rested his head against my chest.

"I need to do something..."

And that's how he became a player.

"Thea," I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around and saw Seth.

"Missed the bus again?" He mused.

I shrugged.