Fierce Blu

"I'm nervous Pep." I spoke as she smoothed down my hair with a chuckle. "I never thought I'd hear those words come out your mouth, especially considering what you do for a living!" She said and I sighed.

"What if they want Katie and not Sky-Blu?" I wondered and she frowned. "Babe, I'd never do that to you. They want Sky-Blu, I cleared that all up." She said and a weight fell off my shoulders.

We walked up to the huge front desk. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I whispered across the desk my name and they burst out laughing killing the atmosphere.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to whisper. It's all good. You are scheduled in the next five minutes, so take a seat and they'll call you in." She said with a huge grin. I felt mortified. Pepper rubbed my shoulder to calm me and suddenly I heard my name being called.

I got up and walked to the room. At least five faces looked back at me. I froze up and they pointed to the seat indicating that I should sit. I tried using my breathing techniques and I loosened up a little bit.

"Okay, so Sky right?"

"Yes sir, I see you are looking at my résumé." I said and he shook his head. "Impressive, gymnastics huh? You also modeled for Vera Wang? That's an extremely high offer." I shook my head to indicate that in fact I quit gymnastics the year my life ended and Katie's began.

"I'm pretty sure you know, we've been trying to get you on board with us. We are all pretty sure you're Katie Sparks right?" I shook my head. Here it comes, but to my surprise the complete opposite came.

"Well your secret is safe with us, we will never mention you as her and you can still live day to day life. It's your senior year isn't it? If so that's good. We won't start big projects until afterwards except for our annual show, but Victoria Secret needs a newbie like you and Vera Wang spoke highly of you." He said as I smiled kindly. This sounds perfect except for one thing. College.

"Can I get back to you with a definite answer, maybe next week?" I said and he shook his head. "Gladly, stay in touch!" I shook his hand and the other four as well.

Pepper greeted me at the door with a hug. I laughed. "You eavesdropper!" I said and she smiled. "Aren't you excited?" I grabbed her hand and led her outside.

"Yeah, but I also want to go to college after my senior year and spend my life with Matthew." I said and she frowned.

"I hate to break this to you, but your dad wouldn't have allowed you to go to college unless you took another tour break." She said and I scoffed.

"He doesn't own me!" I yelled. "Uhm he actually does." She shot back and I groaned.

"Why are you always right?" I asked and she smiled. "It be like that sometimes." She said as we neared her car. I saw a glimpse of roses and immediately smiled. How did he do this? I grabbed them up and stuffed my face in them.

Of course there was a card on the inside that read, I have my ways- M with a heart. Damn, he knew me to well. I looked at Pepper and she watched me like an idiot.

"OTP ASF!!" She yelled which made me die laughing. She has a boyfriend, but he travels a lot. I cut up the radio and Alphabet Boy- by Melanie Martinez started blaring and every word spoke to
me.

"Watch me get big now!" I sang with Pepper and we sped down the highway.

"Oh Pep, can I have ice cream?" I pleaded and she pulled over at Rudy's.
I kissed her cheek quickly and pumped my hands. "I'm so surprised you're not as big as an elephant, girl." She said and I laughed. I'd be a fine elephant I thought to myself with a chuckle.