Chapter 10

~Naru's PoV~

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists as I looked at the now unconscious Elina. Orochimaru gave her the curse mark like what he gave Sasuke. I cant believe I missed my attack, if that hit Orochimaru it will possibly stop him and he will try and flee. But I failed, I failed to protect Elina. Orochimaru already fled after Elina lost consciousness.

I have no knowledge whatsoever about how to get rid of the curse mark. I just hope that Elina will be able to fight the darkness that will take over her by the curse mark. Tch, when I see that snake once again, I will make sure he will die slowly and painfully.

I gently lifted Elina up bridal style and leapt from tree to tree, looking for her teammates' shelter. I caught a glimpse of bright pink under a tree, it was Sakura with the unconscious Naruto and Sasuke with her hiding under the hole of the large tree.

I jumped down and over the trap that was horribly hidden under a patch of leaves. Hm, smart girl but she needs to work on it better since it is very very obvious. Sakura jumped and whipped out a kunai when she saw me, her eyes widened in horror.

"A-Akatsuki?!" Sakura exclaimed in surprised then she tried to glare to try and intimidate me. I sighed and placed Elina beside Sasuke as Sakura watched every move I make, making me roll my eyes.

"What did you do to Elina?!" I straightened myself up and looked at her with no emotion.

"Nothing, I cannot hurt a fellow guildmate and family of mine." She then looked confused. I opened my cloak and showed her my Fairy Tail crest that is stamped on the middle of my thigh. "I know Elina told you about our guild, I am also part of Fairy Tail. I am Naru Segawe, an S-class wizard in Fairy Tail and the Elemental Princess of this world."

"T-Then why did you join the Akatsuki?! I thought Fairy Tail is full of good people!"

"Yes I am considered as a criminal in this world but it is the path I have chosen to be able to be together with the one I love. Everyone thinks that I am a criminal just because I joined the Akatsuki." I turned around and looked up to find a camera hiding in the trees. Hm, I see they also set up cameras to see what is happening inside the Forest of Death. Anko must be amused with all the blood that had been shed and deaths that has happened, I heard she is a sadist.

~3rd Person PoV~

Naru turned and looked up at the camera that is hidden in the trees. The ninjas watched from the monitors and was quite surprised to see an Akatsuki with the Konoha ninjas. Anko's eyes narrowed and clenched her jaw while Ibiki stood behind her with narrowed eyes.

"What the hell is an Akatsuki doing in there?! She easily just waltzed in the village again! You! Report to the Hokage about this right now!" Anko yelled to a Chunin who bowed and disappeared in a poof. "I'll take care of her." She growled, but before she could storm off she was stopped by Ibiki's hand.

"Wait. Look at this." Ibiki said making Anko look up at him with a raised eyebrow then she look at the monitor. She found Naru speaking to Sakura about something, she pulled out a bag filled with food and gave it to Sakura. Naru nodded and disappeared in a blur. "It seems she's not after the Jinchūriki. The Akatsuki's plans are to capture the Jinchūrikis and the Elemental Princess has a very high advantage on capturing Naruto right there, but she did not do anything. She was just there to bring Elina Scarlet to a safe place where Team 7 is and help them."

Anko stared at the screen, deep in thought. She turned to look at Ibiki with furrowed eyebrows.

"What do you think she's planning?" She asked as Ibiki closed his eyes and started to walk away.