Fact 47 (a little something for you, Whovians)

J.K Rowling was a guest in Doctor Who.

Well, apparently  the plot was that the Doctor saves Rowling from her own world of witches and wizards after her imagination comes to life.

*****UPDATE ******
Apparently Doctor Who's head writer, Russell T. Davies asked J.K Rowling to write a script for Doctor Who (Which she declined) so. Well, just read the following, it was an email from Davies to Benjamin Cook, another Doctor Who writer.

"BAM! I thought, don't ask J.K. to write a Doctor Who, ask her to be in a Doctor Who! We've done Dickens, Shakespeare, Agatha Christie...why should kids think that all great authors are dead? Imagine it. A cold Edinburgh Christmas Eve. J.K.Rowling walking through the snow, pursued by a journalist. "What are you going to write after Harry Potter?" The diffcult second album...Later, J.K. sits down to write. At the same time, a Space Bug (maybe the same as Donna's time-psych creature in 4.11), probably put there by the Rita Skeeter-type journalist, leaps onto her back. ZAP! J.K.'s imagination becomes real! A world of Victorian magic replaces the present-day world. The Doctor arrives and has to battle through a world of witches and wizards, with wands and spells and CGI wonders, to reach J.K. Rowling at the heart of it all... That's either brilliant or more like a Blue Peter crossover.But worth trying. It's different, certainly. So, Julie is trying to set up a meeting with J.K. ...Imagine those opening titles: DAVID TENNANT flying at you, then J.K.ROWLING!...Imagine the Doctor in a world of magic made real - that would be glorious. So, there we go. That's under way."

How did it not happen? Because flipping David Tennant who played Barty Crouch Jr. in the Harry Potter Series STABBED US IN THE FUCKING BACK ONCE AGAIN by saying that the plot was "too spoofy". I'm done.