Chapter 12 - Different Dimitri's?

Dimitri grabbed onto my arm and I followed him to the couch. Then Dimitri called Mary, the main chef to make us ice cream sundaes.

I was actually kinda excited. My parents loved making ice cream sundaes for us at home and I really missed having their homemade ice cream sundaes. They were absolutely delicious. The thought of my parents brought me great pain which I tried to hide as Dimitri was staring directly at me.

"Can I see your hands again?" He asked softly and I nodded, holding my hands up in front of him. He studied my palms quite intently before letting go of my left one and holding my right one in between both his hands. All of a sudden I felt a searing pain in my right hand causing me to scream out. As each second passed the pain got worse and worse and so did my screams. I tried pulling my hand away from Dimitri because I knew he was causing the pain but I couldn't. The more I tried to resist the more it hurt. It felt like someone set my hand on fire while they continuously stabbed it with a knife.

"Dimitri! Please stop!" I cried out not being able to scream anymore. Tears completely blurred my eyes so I couldn't see anything. And then the pain slowly ebbed away. Once it was completely gone, Dimitri let go of my hand. Before I could do anything he grabbed my other hand and the burning pain caused me to scream out again.

This was torture. I couldn't handle it anymore. Was this how it felt when Dimitri tortured and killed all those other humans? Was he trying to kill me?

The pain ended up draining out my energy so fast that I passed out.

****

I woke up to someone stroking my hair. I opened my eyes to see Dimitri above me, staring down at me. I realized I was laying on his lap and immediately jumped off, a wave of fear hitting me.

He tried to hurt me. He tried to kill me. That was the only thing going through my mind at the moment.

"Isabella." Dimitri started as he got up and took a step towards me. I backed up in fear, looking around me for a way to escape him. "I didn't mean to cause you pain."

"Yes you did! You tried to kill me! You never wanted to eat ice cream with me, you just wanted to kill me. You were going to break our deal!" I yelled at him. "You're planning on killing us all, aren't you? I don't even know why I bothered to make a deal with you. I don't get why I thought you would ever keep your side of the deal. Your a monster! And I hate you! Just kill me right now and get it over with. Kill all the girls right now and get it over with! I don't want them to live in fear knowing your going to come for them at one point. So just kill us all right now!" Hot tears slid down my face.

Dimitri looked more than pissed now. He walked up to me in long strides and roughly grabbed my arm. "You know what, I should actually kill you! I should get rid of you forever! I don't need someone as annoying as you around. I don't need an ungrateful bitch like you, tainting my castle! You're so fucking annoying, coming to stupid ass conclusions. I thought you were smarter than that! And you know what, I hate you too! More than the rest of them!"

He grabbed my chin, pulling my face up so I would look into his deadly eyes. "Then kill me Dimitri! Do it! Right now! Kill the ungrateful bitch that I apparently am! I'm definitely ungrateful for being kept here as your fucking slave. I'm definitely ungrateful for being threatened to be killed everyday. I'm definitely ungrateful for the pain you just caused me. I'm definitely ungrateful for-"

"SHUT UP!" He roared out so loud, I was expecting his whole castle to collapse. I could practically feel everyone in the castle freeze. I knew everyone heard him.

He looked so angry and frustrated. He was seething in rage and I could practically see the steam escaping his ears. "Goddamnit! You have no fucking idea all the things I want to do to you right now!" He growled out, his right hand clenched tight into a fist.