Chapter seven -dating time

Thomas was fixing his hair in the mirror when his mom came in.

"Thomas, your looking sharp." She complemented. "Thanks mom." He thanked and continued to try moves in the mirror.

"Going on a date?" She questioned. Thomas nodded and began to moonwalk past the mirror. "Yours so arrogant." His mother laughed and Thomas continued to dance around.

"Oh Newt your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind!" Thomas sang to the tune of 'Hey Mickey'. And put on his shoes.

As he waited at the door Thomas began to sing his own version of 'All about tht bass'. "Because you know I'm all about that date, all about that date, no stand up. Yeah, just all about that date, bout that date, no stand ups. I'm all about that date, bout that da-"

"Thomas!" His mom scolded. "Your being annoying!" He rolled his eyes and began to sing a new parody but quiter.

"Tick tock on my clock, Newt is gonna come pick me up. Tonight, I'm-" There was knock at the door and Thomas jumped up to answer it.

Newt was there, blushing adorably. He wasn't dressed suit and tie fancy but he did look nice.

"Hello good sir, you look fine tonight." Thomas said in a posh brittish accent and Newt giggled. Thomas stepped outside, closing the door behind him and whispered in Newts ear. "I like it when you giggle."

Newt blushed and walked to the car with Thomas and opened the passenger side door for him. "Oh no, I'm driving."

Newt looked at Thomas with confusion. "But..it's my car-"

"I have a place I wanna take you." Newt shrugged and Thomas got behind the wheel.

They talked about nothing while they drove, just enjoying each other's opinions and words.

After about 15 minutes Thomas pulled up in front of..nowhere. They were surrounded by trees and couldn't see any people.

"Thomas are you going to kill me here?" Newt raised an eyebrow. Thomas gasped dramatically and faked a look of shock. "How did you figure it out?! I guess I'll just have to take you on a date, instead." Newt giggled again and took ahold of Thomas's hand.

"Follow me." Thomas whispered and pulled Newt along through the forest. They soon stopped at a grassy patch with a pond. "It's so cute, Tommy!" Newt squealed, letting go of his hand to go sit by the pond.

Thomas smiled and sat beside Newt. "Tommy, there'a a rabbit in that bush!" Newt exclaimed and pointed to the fluffy grey creature.

Newt smiled widely and walked towards the animal. Normally rabbits would scurry away by now but Newt seemed to just have a way with animals.

He picked up the rabbit and sat beside Thomas again. Thomas watched as Newt pet the bunny and it playfully rubbed it's head into Newts chest. He loved how Newt used a higher pitched voice to talk to the animal and the look of complete content on Newts face.

Eventually the bunny scampered off and Newt noticed me noticing him.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No."

"Then why are you staring at me?"

"Cause your lips look lonely."

Newt bit his lower lip and Thomas leaned closer.

"Would they like to meet mine?" Thomas kissed Newt gently and pulled away fast. Newt looked up at him. "I know you like me and you know I like you. So don't let my lips be lonely anymore." He said before putting his arms around Thomas's neck and pulling him in for another longer kiss.

A/N: Hey guys, I would really appreciate if you read this A/N!

So I have a book that is not a Fanfiction out so anyone can read it! It has very little reads and I am really hoping some of you could read it :) The book is called 'Troubled' and it's about 5 troubled teens who meet at a boot camp!

I also have another book out and it's called 'How to take care of a fangirl.' It's a comedy and I hope you guys check it out too! :)

Thanks guys! ❤️