Epilogue

The day after finding Jasper, we had the official ceremony to establish me as the Luna. Despite Jasper still feeling a bit sick, he went through the entire ceremony as per the Alpha and after he gladly danced with me at the after-party. His entire family, having been called after Jasper fell asleep, made it just in time for the event and planned to move back home soon. I could never explain what it felt like to stand by Jasper's side at the ceremony, knowing everything was official. I looked up at him and saw the love and desire in his eyes.

Graduation came and went, and I actually got to enjoy it since it didn't mean doom. Despite everything that had happened, I ended my undergraduate career at the top of my class. Everybody, including Harper and Cory, were at my graduation. When my name was called, the roar they gave was louder than any other. It felt good to have them there, to be able to enjoy my graduation for all that it was.

Like everything in our relationship, Jasper and I's engagement went by fast and we were married. In less than a month of our engagement, we were pronounced man and wife and we were connected officially in every way possible. Our lives were coming together in such a beautiful way that I couldn't help but fall more in love with him everyday. He had given me all of him and, likewise, I gave him all of me.

In the months that came after our wedding, Harper and Cory settled their packs near ours so they could be close to us. If I was being perfectly honest, I knew they wanted to be near me despite the fact I was happily married. Beyond their original issues, however, Cory, Jasper and Harper became great friends and I got a chance to have all the people I cared about around me constantly. Us being friends, being family, was one of the best feelings in the world for me. After having so much go on in my life, I had a good family. We were strange, provided, but we were good.

I would have felt that I was completely happy had I not known there was more to bring joy to my life. Three months after I began graduate school, I found out I was pregnant. It wasn't ideal but it was the greatest thing that happened to me. I was going to be a mother and our family was growing. Eight months after finding out I was pregnant, I gave birth to three beautiful babies, two boys and a girl, Ambrosia, Adam and Andrew.

Cory and Harper became the babies' godparents and they along with my brothers were set on spoiling the babies to the fullest. In one way, it was great because I always had babysitters while I was at school and Jasper was getting stuff done. However, it was hard because I couldn't wane them off of wanting to be constantly held so, when I was home, I had to keep them in my arms. Despite the dotting uncles, aunt, grandparents and godparents, I loved being a mother more than almost anything else.

It was hilarious how things had worked out, though. I had been rejected, loved and mated and I wouldn't have it any other way. I had a loving family. I had beautiful babies that were showing me new depths to my love. I was getting through school so I could one day do what I loved in the workplace, most likely working with Jasper on pack relations. To top off everything, I had the most loving, caring mate and husband in existence and I was more in love with him with each passing second. My family was my heart and soul and I was complete.

The only thing left to do was find out where my parents were. I was going to ensure my babies met their grandparents, one way or another. I just needed one good lead....., I would find my parents.