{Chapter Ten} Xavier's POV

Nicki Minaj slayed at the VMAs, but Miley's reply was the best.

Every tenth chapter will be from Xavier's point of view.

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Ten}

(Xavier's Point Of View)

"Xavier," Noah starts, as we start our ride off home. It's hard leaving my mate behind, but I plan to be back tomorrow. "Man, I'm so sorry. If I knew she was your mate-"

"She was underage." I cut in. "It's her eighteenth birthday today. Not only was she underage, but if it were a day earlier, I would've killed her." Growling at the end. No one will ever hurt my baby, again.

"I know and I'm sorry. When I found out she was Olivia's roommate, I just couldn't have her get hurt." He looks at his lap ashamed. If he was in wolf form, his tail would be in between his legs. "I should've left them alone. Her brother hadn't ever caused trouble in the two years he'd been at Ovelton. I was just worried." Nodding my head in understanding, I turn onto the highway.

"I understand man, but it can't happen again." Knowing the next bit of news will shock him, I sigh. "I'm no longer going to be torturing rogues, unless they are dangerous. We should've been doing that from the start." He turns to me, with large wide eyes.

"Woah, where's this coming from?" Noah asks.

"Annachi." I reply. "Who knows? We'll see how it works out."

"You know it'll be hard. After your parents, it's been the only thing to keep you sane." The car falls silent after his statement. Not because of awkwardness, or anger, but sadness and grieving.

Shortly after my seventeenth birthday, there was a rogue attack on my pack. We all went out to fight, losing many friends, warriors and guards.

My father and I were shredding them, tearing their throats out to protect the woman and children. A wolf jumped on me and almost tore my throat out. It broke my wrist, right leg and made me loose a lot of blood.

Dad tackled him off of me and killed him. While he was checking I was alright and if I could get back to the house, a wolf attacked from behind. Many warrior wolves came forward to kill the wolf, but before they could, he had killed my father and ran, calling off the war. My Mum fell depressed as soon as he died and was depressed, up until her suicide.

Since then, I have been Alpha. Whenever a rogue comes onto my land, I torture him or her for information, about the rogue that killed my parents. Well, that's how it used to be.

As every rogue came into my territory and didn't know anything, I got angrier and angrier to the point where I just tortured and killed them, no longer bothering to ask them anything.

"I know. My mate will surely keep me occupied, though." I smirk, thinking about her. "Annachi's perfect for me." It's true. She's a little spitfire.

As soon as I heard her dissing Noah, I knew she was strong. With her brother, I also got to see the compassionate side of her. The whole time she was looking at him and telling my Beta off, all I could do was stare at her.

The love she feels for him, is definitely something that I want for her. Especially because I'm already in love with her. I know we had a rough start, with me torturing her and all, but I definitely plan on never hurting her again and making her love me too.