Two

You lay in your bed, on the floor in Ginny's room, muddled thoughts keeping you awake. You could hear your owl's soft hoots and the summer wind outside. You tried to completely clear your mind and eventually, you found yourself drifting off to a restless sleep.

You started dreaming, vividly. There was a giant snake, chasing you. You reached for your wand, but it was gone. You ran and the snake slithered after you, hissing terrifyingly. You kept running, but there seemed to be nowhere to hide. The snake's hisses had turned into words now.
"Mudblood." It hissed, towering over you. You screamed as its large fangs and forked tongue moved closer to you. You fell backwards and couldn't move, as it leaned in.

***

You woke up, silent sobs racking your trembling body. Why was it always the same horrific nightmare? Wiping your eyes, you quietly got up, not wanting to wake Ginny or Hermione.

In the dark, you found your way to the bathroom. But, not before you walked into a wall. The "wall" turned out to be Fred. You looked up at him, as best as you could in the dark, noticing he was shirtless, only wearing pajama bottoms. Then, you glanced at what you were wearing; pajama shorts and a large tshirt. You felt a blush creep onto your cheeks and you were extremely thankful for the dark. "We have got to stop meeting like this." Fred chuckled. "What are you doing up? Did I wake you?" You asked, worried. "No, I just needed a drink. You?" He replied, casually. "Nightmare." You mumbled. "Well, if you want to talk about it, I'll be in the kitchen." He offered. "Okay." You smiled, slightly.

He led you downstairs and poured a glass of water. He passed it to you and grabbed one for himself. In the dark, he guided you to the table, where he sat, facing you. "So, tell me about this nightmare." He began. "You remember, in Lupin's class last year, we had to face the Boggart? I faked being ill, so I could get out of it. I already knew what it would turn into, a giant snake, confirming that I am a Mudblood. I wouldn't have been able to face it, especially not in front of everyone else. It haunts my dreams every night." You confessed, looking away. "There's no need for you to feel like that. You just need to remember all of the people who love you and don't care who you are, or what your blood status is." He advised. "Thank you, Fred." You smiled, feeling a lot better. "You're welcome, now let's get some sleep." He grinned, already heading up the stairs.

***

"Good morning!" Mrs Weasley's cheerful voice called. "Mum, it's way too early." Ginny groaned, as the curtains were opened and the early morning light filled the room. "I'm going to Diagon Alley today, to get your school things, so I'll need your lists." Mrs. Weasley continued, ignoring her daughter's grumbles and protests. "Here you go, Mrs. Weasley. The only textbooks I need are the ones that aren't crossed out." You explained, handing her the list and money. "What colour dress robes would you like?" She asked. Y/F/C, please." You replied, still intrigued about why they were needed.

You packed a bag that contained all of the stuff you would need, for about three days. You had placed an Undetectable Extension Charm and a Feather Light Charm on it, which you did last year at school, you did the same to your trunk and it made such a difference. You could have as much stuff as you liked and it wouldn't be heavy!

You then showered and changed into black skinny jeans, orange top and warm jacket, with your black high tops. you were too tired to spend time on your makeup, so you just tied the top section of Y/H/C, Y/H/L hair out of your face.

Then, you sleepily headed downstairs, where everyone was drinking tea, and looking exhausted, whilst breakfast was cooking. The bacon was frying and smelled so good.

Fred looked at you and grinned, mischievously. You drank a mug of tea, trying desperately not to look at him, then you started the long walk. But not before Mrs. Weasley made Fred and George get rid of all of their prank products, which they had made. Something about how willingly they did it made you wonder if they had actually done it.

***

You climbed to the top of a really large hill, even more tired and panting, by the time you got up there. Percy, Bill and Charlie were lucky and would apparate over later, but because you were all still underage, we needed to take a Portkey.

Two figures walked over. It was Cedric Diggory and his Father, who was holding an old, dirty boot. You guessed that was the Portkey.
"Hello, Y/N." Cedric said. "Hi, Cedric. You excited for the match?" You asked. Cedric and you had met, in the Owlery, last year. He was writing to his parents, to tell them how his Quidditch match went and you were sending a similar letter, as well. You just began talking and became good friends. "Yeah." He smiled, then he began talking to his Father and Harry. You didn't miss the glares the twins were giving him, especially Fred. You assumed that they were still annoyed at Hufflepuff beating Gryffindor at Quidditch, last year.

You all placed a finger on the Portkey. It flashed bright blue and you were transported to a Muggle campsite, where the match was being held.

***

You landed on your side, wincing slightly, then someone fell on your stomach, making you gasp. "Sorry, Y/N. Are you okay?" Ron asked, finally getting up. "I'm fine." You replied, clutching your stomach. "Let me help you up." Cedric offered. You grabbed his hand and got up. You looked into his eyes and he started to say something, but the - almost - romantic moment was interrupted by Mr. Weasley, telling you where to go. You turned around and waved goodbye to Cedric, who grinned widely in response.

You helped put up the tents and stepped into the girls' tent, with Hermione and Ginny. It had two sets of bunk beds, which all had pretty floral sheets. A bathroom with a toilet, sink, shower and door, for privacy. A small kitchen, with a little dining area. A living room, with two sofas and two chairs. There were lamps everywhere, to give light.

You placed your things on a bed, which had a pastel blue cover, and went to explore the campsite, whilst Mr. Weasley cooked lunch. "Y/N, are you going to look around?" Fred called out. You nodded. "I'd, uh, better come with you. In case you need, um, protection." He said. "You can come with me, if you want." You laughed. You began walking and he ran, to catch up with you.

"Wizard tents are so much cooler than Muggle tents." You sighed, admiring yet another unique tent. "I've never seen a Muggle tent." Fred admitted. "They're really boring." You said, truthfully. "Can I ask you something?" Asked Fred, nervously. "Of course you can." You said. "How come you don't have any friends in our year?" He asked. "I don't know, everybody just kind of ignores me. That's the way it always has been." You told him, honestly. "Now, my turn to ask you something. Why are spending time with me all of a sudden?" You inquired, subtly changing the subject. "You seem really cool. I'd like to be friends with you." He said, nervously. "I'd love that." You replied, feeling overjoyed.

***

The two of you headed back and ate lunch, which Mr. Weasley cooked, the Muggle way. Bill, Percy and Charlie had turned up, so now everyone was together.

Various people from the Ministry of Magic had stopped by, including Percy's boss. He became very flustered and embarrassed, when Mr. Crouch got his name wrong. Needless to say, his younger siblings refused to let him forget.

Fred and George gambled all of their money away, to Ludo Bagman, who you didn't trust. He seeemed way too excited, when he saw how much the twins were betting.

You spent the rest of the evening joking around with everyone, then Hermione, Ginny and you headed to your tent, to sleep. Except, you didn't go to sleep straight away. Instead, you stayed up much later, as you were all too excited to sleep.

***

A/N: Whew, I remembered the Author's Note this time! I feel proud. Once again, hope you enjoyed this part!

Comment yours and Fred's ship name here! For example, Frem (Fred + Em).