My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 62

Ok, so I didn't get enough comments but I got a lot of votes so I'll take it. Here's the next chater! It's really long for your sake. 

*************

Part 62

Alex’s POV

They were going to take the poison out of my body! I was finally going to stop feeling weak! I didn’t like the idea of having to depend on anyone, even if it was Alec. I didn’t like feeling weak and I didn’t like all the energy being drained from my body. I was glad to get rid of the poison in my body, eager even.

By the way, I had heard everything he had said about me to my parents. I was surprised he knew me so well. I thought Alec didn’t really know much and that he didn’t really want to know. Apparently, he was watching and observing me, secretly. He really did care and love me, I knew that, though.

“Ok, so how do we do this?” I asked, ready.

“Simple. Come, darling.” Marie took my hand and guided me.

Maria and Mary were leading me into another room. Mom, dad, and Alec instantly followed.

“No! You mustn’t come with us. Only Alex is to come. We will heal her ourselves.” Marry said.

Mom and dad stopped following. Alec on the other hand, didn’t. He wouldn’t easily let go of me. He was really stubborn like that, plus he was super protective.

“I’m not letting you take Alex somewhere, to do who knows what!” Alex protested.

“Please, Alec. They know what they’re doing. Let them do their job.” Jessie said.

“No, I actually care about her. I want what’s best for her and I would never abandon her.” Alec said to my parents.

“Either let me go, or I’ll find another way to help Alex.” He told the healers.

We all knew that it was going to be impossible to find someone else to help in so little we have, yet Alec was brave enough to say it.

“You really love her, Alec?” Jack asked.

I didn’t notice that the three boys were still there, in the background, not saying a word. Everyone’s head turned towards them, finally noticing them.

“Yeah, of course, why wouldn’t I? She means the world to me, and I won’t let anyone take her away from me, as it already happened once.” Alex said, looking at me.

I knew he was regretting that night a lot, he felt guilty and sad for letting them poison me, but it wasn’t his fault. He had to at least know that.

“Well, I suppose then, if you would really like to be with Alex. You may come.” Marie agreed, reluctantly.

Secretly, I was happy Alec was coming. I was kind of scared to be without anyone with me. Alec came along and we went into another room with a ton of potions and concoctions as well. There was a one of those tables where you lie down on, like in a doctor’s office. I was instructed to lie down on it. Alec came to my side, and held my hand.

“This is going to taste absolutely horrible, but you’re going to have to drink it.” Maria told me, handing me a tiny bottle full of red liquid.

I looked at it suspiciously and sniffed it. It didn’t smell bad, so I just plugged my nose and downed it all at once. As soon as the liquid touched my tongue, I wanted to gag it out, but I refused to. This was going to help me so I was going to drink it. After a couple seconds of struggling to swallow, I managed to swallow it.