Ferris Wheels, Festivals, and Confessions

The next day, we return to the Plasma Castle to see the progress that's already been made.

"Wow, it looks better already," I comment, walking up to the Elite Four with N in tow.

"You guys shouldn't be here!" Concordia and Anthea shout, rushing up to us and blocking us from getting any closer.

"Why not?" N asks.

"There's a festival going on in Nimbasa City today!" the twins shout.

"So?" I ask.

"So you and N are going together!"

"Since when did we agree to this?" I ask.

"Since we found out about it!" they squeal and shove us to the exit. "We have everything handled here, so our two future rulers should go have some fun!"

"But–" N begins.

"No buts!" Concordia fusses.

"Just go have fun!" Anthea says.

They give us a final shove before we give up. "Fine, fine! We'll go. Lucario, stay here to help."

He nods and walks over to stand next to the twins.

"Thank you, Champion White," they say and walk off to help.

I sigh. "I guess we should get going to the festival."

"Yeah, it sounds like a lot of fun," N says.

"I guess so," I admit. We exit the entery way and walk out into the sunlight. "It's a nice day for it." I pull out Braviary's pokeball and toss him out. "Let's head to Nimbasa City!"

"Braaav!" Braviary roars and lowers himself to let us on. I climb up and look at N.

"You coming?"

"I was gonna just ride Zekrom."

"Zekrom will attract too much unwanted attention," I say, taking off my hat and putting it into my bag. "Give me your hat."

"Why?"

"Our hats are the biggest giveaway to our identities. Also, take off the long sleeve undershirt. It's too hot for that anyway. I'll keep it all in my bag."

"You just wanna see me strip, don't ya?"

I feel my face heat up. "That's not what I meant! Don't make it sound dirty! I'll turn around."

"I don't mind if you watch. It's not like you haven't seen me with my shirt off."

"Natural!" I screech.

He begins to laugh as he changes. "Alright, I'm done."

"Good, then give me your hat and shirt, and I'll put it in my bag." I hold my hand out, and he places his neatly folded shirt and hat on top in it. I tuck them into my neverending bag as N slips onto Braviary behind me. He wraps his arms around me and my back gets pressed against his back.