Chapter 8 | Girl talk

First of all i just wanna say im rlly sorry i havent updated in a while!!!!! I feel soo bad!!!! But herr you go!

Aphmau's POV

"So." Here we go again...My mom tries to make small talk with me.

"So."

"I saw what you did to those two guys..."

"Before you say anything im really sorry i--" she cuts me off and holds out her hand for a high five.

"Girls rule." I smile and giggle a bit. My mom....changed.....? She's more fun...i like it!!

"Oh and later today your having a sleepover with kawaii~chan and Cotton!" I stopped for a bit. Was my mom dieing?

"Th-thanks mom..." she looks at me and smiles, then looks away.

~skipz to when friends come over #cuzican~

I dress up and brush my hair. I get tons of food and put them on my table and then get out my phone.

A) hey! You guys can come over now!

K) way ahead of you!

C) be right there!

Ca) bringing magazines!

N) yay!

A) lol

I smile at our convo and wait for the door to knock. Knock knock knock.

"Aph your friends are here!" I rush down the stairs and run to the door. And there i see all my friends with smiling faces.

"Come on in!" I smile and run up the stairs with my friends following me. I open the door to my room and in unison all my friends gasp. I giggle and sit on my bed.

"A-aphmau~senpai?" Kawaii~chan says. She seems to be blushing. I wonder whats on her mind...

"Yes kawaii~chan?"

"Kawaii~chan needs your help.." she sits on my bed with everyone following her.

"Whats up?"

"Kawaii~chan likes brenden~kun but....kawaii~chan's not sure brendan~kun likes kawaii~chan back..." everyone in the room bursts out laughing

"W-what?! Did kawaii-chan say something wrong??" I wipe away my tears from laughing, face kawaii~chan and smile.

"Brenden doesnt like you!" Kawaii~chan gasps, i notice she sheds a tear.

"He loves you! Plus kawaii~chan, your kawaiiness is too hawt for just BRENDEN to like you! I bet a million other guys in the school like you!"
Kawaii~chan giggles.

"Thanks aphmau~senpai... no wonder why laurence~kun and Garroth~kun like you!" I stop smiling and look away.

"You think garroth likes me?"

"Duh! The way garroth~kun looks at you, the way he smiles at you, ITS LIKE KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA! (YOU GUYS HAS TO WATCH IT!!!)"

"I texted him!" Cadenza shows us her phone.

I feel so bad for not updating!!! I hope you guys can forgive me!! Its been a while since i've done this so here i go...

LLAMAS R BACK!!!!

NARWHALS STILL HERE DOE

GOAT NARWHAL AND LLAMA R FIGHTING 4 ME

IM HAWT