Chapter 19: Marking Hers

[Hook 2 - Drake & Beyoncé:]

I just wanna say your mine, your mine

Fuck what they heard your mine, your mine

All I'm really asking for is you...

Your mine, your mine

I just wanna say your mine, your mine

Fuck what they heard your mine, your mine

Long as you know who you belong to...

(Beyonce Knowles; Mine Lyrics)

~~~~

Unedited

Just as Adriana expected, Nicolai couldn't stay in one place as soon as the plane is airborne. The three flight attendants were so happy as Nicolai chatted with them, while chasing him every corner of the plane.

He looks so happy and excited. Adriana felt so happy too. She knew that his happiness is genuine and he seems to smile more than she can remember. His whining drastically lessens and she's more than happy.

"Okay son, get back to your seat and daddy will give you something to entertain you until we landed." Nicolas called out his son who was talking to Maya, and Ara, his flight attendant.

"But daddy, I'm still talking to Maya and Ara." Nicolai argued and Adriana smiled.

"Well then, daddy change his mind. I will then keep the ipad." When the last words penetrated his mind he quickly walked to our direction and left the girls from the galley.

"Where is it daddy?" He asked excitedly with his glowing sea green eyes staring at Nicolas with wide smile.

His growing tousled curly hair was almost covering his beautiful eyes. His gorgeous face always brings brightness to Adriana's day.

"We need to bring you to the barber shop, son. Your hair is growing longer." Nicolas remarked and Nicolai doesn't seem to care. He was waiting for the ipad that Nicolas had mentioned.

Nicolas took the ipad out of his laptop casing and gave it to him. He already talked to Kurt to order a new one for him. Adriana will for sure object, but it's good that at his age he will learn this stuff.

Nicolas resumed working while Adriana help her son, but Nicolai was too smart. He learned it right away, and Adriana just watch him in awe and love.

Nicolai was sitting on Adriana's lap while Nicolas was sitting beside her with his laptop on the table just in front him.

Adriana glance at his side once in a while and Nicolas was too focused as he tap on his thirteen inch mac air laptop.

"Is there anything you would like, sir, maam?" Romina asked one of the flight attendants and I smiled as I shook my head.

"We are good Romina, thanks." Adriana smiled to the blonde haired lady and she returns her smile before heading back to the galley.

Adriana didn't know how long was her son sitting in her lap when she felt her thighs getting sore and starting to numb. Nicolai is heavy and he seems to very hooked to the games he was playing in the Ipad.

"Honey, mommy's thighs is getting sore. You seat here and mommy will seat on the other chair." Adriana said and Nicolai didn't even respond.

Nicolas heard it and he turned his laptop off and decided to get Nicolai.